Dr. Stuart M. Lonsk

Rate Dr. Stuart M. Lonsk

Dr. Stuart M. Lonsk's Ratings

After Having Eye Issue and calling the office after hours. The doctor called me back and was willing to see me even on his day off. I only go to DR. Lonsk for all my eye care need. I was able to talk my mother (70+) to see him. After years of no eye exam. He was able to spot a issue that would have led to cataracts or even worse. If you are not seeing Dr. Lonsk you may not be seeing the whole picture.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

Despite having been to other doctors in the past for routine exams, today's examination was the most thorough and comprehensive I've ever had. He actually discovered something that other doctors overlooked and aggressively made referrals to address my situation. He's informative, courteous and professional. I'm here to stay!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2013 | flag

Great doctor, very patient. Clean office, nice staff, and your always seen at your appointment time no later.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2012 | flag

GREAT DOC, VERY HELPFUL AND CARING TOWARDS HIS PATIENTS. WON'T RUSH YOU OUT, IN FACT, STAYED AFTER HOURS TO HELP ME WITH CONTACTS. DRESS WARM FOR HIS OFFICE THOUGH! IT CAN GET A LITTLE CHILLY.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

Everyone was really great with my 3 kids! Very patient and welcoming!

Submitted Oct. 19, 2010 | flag

Very helpful staff. Got an honest evaluation in which he stated I may NOT need glasses. I was pleased with knowledge and concern shown by Dr. and staff..

Submitted Oct. 13, 2010 | flag

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great Job!

Submitted May 12, 2010 | flag

Excellent Dr. he makes it a priority to make sure that you are confortable and all of your needs are met. He doesn't half fast you.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2009 | flag