Dr. Stuart M. Lonsk

Grad. Year: 1972

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Stuart M. Lonsk has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Optometrist-related: eye care, vision testing, eyeglasses, contacts
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

12/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.3

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Stuart" to "Stuart M."
RID: 2858060
16/09/13 5 5 5 5 After Having Eye Issue and calling the office after hours. The doctor called me back and was willing to see me even on his day off. I only go to DR. Lonsk for all my eye care need. I was able to talk my mother (70+) to see him. After years of no eye exam. He was able to spot a issue that would have led to cataracts or even worse. If you are not seeing Dr. Lonsk you may not be seeing the whole picture.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 2745404
02/08/13 5 4 5 5 Despite having been to other doctors in the past for routine exams, today's examination was the most thorough and comprehensive I've ever had. He actually discovered something that other doctors overlooked and aggressively made referrals to address my situation. He's informative, courteous and professional. I'm here to stay!
RID: 2427932
18/09/12 5 5 5 5 Great doctor, very patient. Clean office, nice staff, and your always seen at your appointment time no later.
RID: 1571052
26/10/11 5 5 5 5 GREAT DOC, VERY HELPFUL AND CARING TOWARDS HIS PATIENTS. WON'T RUSH YOU OUT, IN FACT, STAYED AFTER HOURS TO HELP ME WITH CONTACTS. DRESS WARM FOR HIS OFFICE THOUGH! IT CAN GET A LITTLE CHILLY.
RID: 1274509
19/10/10 5 5 5 5 Everyone was really great with my 3 kids! Very patient and welcoming!  Respond
RID: 1270724
13/10/10 5 5 5 5 Very helpful staff. Got an honest evaluation in which he stated I may NOT need glasses. I was pleased with knowledge and concern shown by Dr. and staff..  Respond
RID: 1167980
12/05/10 5 5 5 5 The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Great Job!  Respond
RID: 973682
27/08/09 5 5 5 5 Excellent Dr. he makes it a priority to make sure that you are confortable and all of your needs are met. He doesn't half fast you.