Rate Dr. Jeffrey P. Kozlowski

Dr. Jeffrey P. Kozlowski's Ratings

Dr. Kozlowski is a great doctor. He has taken care of my mom for over 20yrs. and because of this great care and concern for his patients, prevented her from being on dialysis a good 10 yrs....carefully controlling her bp. Always putting the best interest of the patient first, and I would not think of it twice to make him my dr. in the future in order to get the best care i know he and his group gives!!! wouldn't have it any other way. God bless him, since he's blessed us with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][714098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

I had previously consulted at least a dozen doctors about my hypertension, including the Mayo Clinic, all to no avail; my B/P remained out of control. A friend recommended Dr. Kozlowski who very quickly nailed my problem (sleep apnea)!!! I now take very minimal medication and have perfectly controlled B/P. If B/P is your problem - DO NOT SEE ANYONE ELSE!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][714097].votes_count ]]