Rate Dr. Lee Carter

Dr. Lee Carter's Ratings

Great doctor. Best around. Worth traveling an hour to see. Takes time with you. Makes sure you understand. He cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

dr carter is the best doctor i have ever seen he is so helpfull and through he goes above and beyond what he has to do to help people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

My Mom was looking for a new Dr and Dr. Lee Carter came highly recommended. He may be a good Dr, but we NEVER found out! We called to make an appt and the staff was rude. I was asked a lot questions, which was fine, and then told that Dr. Carter would look over the info I gave as well as what they found out on their own and approve or not and they would let me know. After a week I called to inquire and was told, after being hung up on once, that my Mom's info was still on his desk. I asked what did he need to approve her? I was told he would look over her Rx history. I said that she takes numerous Rx like many seniors, but I assure you she's not a drug seeker! It's been 2 months and they didn't have the decency to call and say he would or wouldn't see her. BTW, she does NOT take any pain meds or anti-anxiety meds like the he was looking for in her history. We've since found a very helpful Dr in Prattville!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

dr carter is the best,very friendly and is very good at explaining things to u if your not to sure.....love love love me some dr carter:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Dr. Carter is one of the most gown to earth, comprehensive and compassionate doctors I have ever seen. I drive almost an hour and 1/2 to see him. Autaugaville is very lucky to have him in their community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2012

All I can say is that this is the best doctor in the area! He is very personable and spends as much time as you need!! As long as he is in the area he will be my family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2012

Very personable, thorough. Overall a very good experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2011

Excellent doctor, I live in Millbrook and I choose to drive 30 plus minutes to Autaguaville just to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Excellent Doctor. Very friendly and made me feel like a person instead of just another patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

Wonderful ,wonderful, wonderful is all I can say about Dr. Carter and all of the staff!! We have searched for years and finally found home with a doctor!! We absolutely love him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107594].votes_count ]]