Dr. MARY E. Parman

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. MARY E. Parman has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "MARY" to "MARY E."
RID: 1659142
12/12/11 4 4 5 5 Dr. Mary Parman is very kind and informative. I highly recommend her care.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1409544
07/04/11 5 5 5 5 I have been under her care over the past year for a recurring issue and I have been so impressed with her and her lovely warm personality. I saw her this week after a break of over a year and she completely remembered me and some personal details. I was blown away. She is very careful and honest about giving options. I do think she respects her patients and she is very knowledgable.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 695874
03/10/08 5 3 5 5 Dr. Parman is a wonderful doctor. I can not say enough good things about her. She is kind and caring. She explains procedures in detail and she always answers all of my questions. Dr. Parman truly believes that a woman knows her body best and must make informed decisions regarding her care. During a recent hospitalization, several nurses told me that they were very impressed with Dr. Parman's attention to detail and her obvious concern.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 355238
27/06/07 5 5 5 5 she is very sweet and kind. She delivered my daughter and she was great!I would highly recommend her  Respond
RID: 31296