Rate Dr. Daniel R. Wild

Dr. Daniel R. Wild's Ratings

I have been going to him for years. He has performed several knee surgeries, a shoulder surgery and tended two broken wrists for me. The care I was given was outstanding and his staff helpful and pleasant. I now live out of the area, but when I need work done I come back to see him because I trust him so much.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr. Wild for a second opinion. He spent a significant amount of time listening to my concerns and made recommendations based on his expertise. I couldn't ask for a more caring and professional individual.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

Has no personality whatsoever. Makes it very uncomforable to be in the same room as you. If he doesn't like you you're in trouble he doesn't give you the same personal treatment. His girls that work with him are just as cold I was going there for three years and never knew their name, they don't offer much. Smiling is not an option in this office. The heat could be set at 90 but it feels like freakin' 20 in there because their personallities are as cold as ice. He should be hanging out with a bunch a ducks.

Submitted March 16, 2009 | flag