Rate Dr. Paul S. Foster

Dr. Paul S. Foster's Ratings

Genuine. Honest. Fair-minded. Simply put - Dr. Foster is a Rock Star!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Doctor Foster changed my life. He didn't try to change who I am at all, but rather helped me to become a better person by honing in on my great traits. It has been some time since I have seen him, but I think of him often and how much he helped me. I will be forever thankful. I am not surprised to see he has such great ratings from his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

Dr.Foster is a compassionate Doctor, who cares about your life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr Foster is the best around! he takes time to listen and make you also listen to his ideas and brings you home with them. You can tell that Dr Foster is a real pro and has been to quite a few rodeos...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr. Foster is very qualified in his field. The kind of doctor that has common sense thinking and listeners well. I was able to get through a painful divorce with his help. The tools I learned to use in my everyday life gave me the strength to a better life. Dr. Foster is the best therapist I have been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

He is the best I have ever been to. He's a no b.s type of [therapist] and will call it how he sees it. If you're in the wrong, he'll let you know. I love that he uses his own personal experiences to help me see things from another perspective and to allow his patients a little insight into his own life and that no one is perfect, even himself; i love that about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107913].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2012

Dr. Foster helped me get through the loss of my husband in 2001. He is wonderful and helped me incredibly. I went to him for approximately 4 years to get me through the grieving process and then through the rebuilding process and then the dating process. I am now happily remarried and so thankful for Dr. Foster.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2011

He helped me to see life's unexpected challenges as an opportunity for growth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

The best ****ing man alive!! He definitely helped me get through my stubborn lack of confidence. Truly a man of genius

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][107910].votes_count ]]