Rate Dr. KELLY M. NELSON

Dr. KELLY M. NELSON's Ratings

My wife has cancer and dr.Nelson made us feel like she didn't care and all she would do to help is pass the buck off to other doctors she is not truth full and I think she needs to be fired as a doctor. I think even Walmart is where she should work don't pick her as a doctor cause she doesn't care even when you have major things wrong.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

I felt she wasn't happy and didn't want to see me but maybe she was dealing with some other issues

Submitted Aug. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Nelson is wonderful--very concerned about my health and what I can do to improve it. She sincerely cares about me as a patient and I never feel rushed with her. She listens.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

Not friendly. Very cold, and didn't really listen. She gave me her opinion and then just moved on. She knew I wan not satisfied, and she did not care. I will not be using her again.

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

We were not in sync. She gave me the impression that we were not going to get along

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag