Rate Dr. Maria V. Pantano

Dr. Maria V. Pantano's Ratings

Not very happy with this DO refers people to others. Staff is rude. Waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2252753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Pantano is extremely knowledgeable and kind and is a wonderful diagnostician. She spends her time listening to your concerns and PAYS ATTENTION. She remembers you from one visit to the next - even if it has been a year since she's seen you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr Pantano seemed nice the first time I went to see her but the more I went to see her , the more she dismissed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

She was very helpful and personable. She took the time to listen to all of my concerns and was extremely compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

Would not recommend - long wait time and unpleasant attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Pantano is wonderful. She is extremely warm and has a wonderful bedside manner. Very intelligent and spent the time talking to me to properly diagnose me. Her staff was also very warm and I have never had a long wait time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108010].votes_count ]]