Rate Dr. Maria V. Pantano

Dr. Maria V. Pantano's Ratings

Extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. The office staff is very professional and work hard to ensure good care is taken.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

I cannot express my disappointment enough. She was a great Dr for me for many years. But she wasn't thorough enough and cost me a lot physical and emotional pain. I cannot recommend her services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Not very happy with this DO refers people to others. Staff is rude. Waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2252753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Pantano is extremely knowledgeable and kind and is a wonderful diagnostician. She spends her time listening to your concerns and PAYS ATTENTION. She remembers you from one visit to the next - even if it has been a year since she's seen you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Dr Pantano seemed nice the first time I went to see her but the more I went to see her , the more she dismissed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

She was very helpful and personable. She took the time to listen to all of my concerns and was extremely compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108012].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

Would not recommend - long wait time and unpleasant attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Dr. Pantano is wonderful. She is extremely warm and has a wonderful bedside manner. Very intelligent and spent the time talking to me to properly diagnose me. Her staff was also very warm and I have never had a long wait time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108010].votes_count ]]