Rate Dr. James Kryzanski

Dr. James Kryzanski's Ratings

Personal,went over every detail of my case and explained every instance.Asked if I then had any questions or if there was anything I didn't understand.NP and SEC. were very nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1985600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr. Kryzanski did my spinal fusion wrong and when he knew I was getting worse, just covered himself by saying it was a "beautiful fusion" and that I should lose weight (my injury was not weight related). He had me do PT 2 days after coming come from the hospital when the standard is 12 weeks. The screws were loose and I developed an infection from the surgery. I finally did my homework and found a really reputable surgeon at New England Baptist Spine Center, Dr. Parazin. What a difference. He took one look at an xray and pointed out several things that Dr. Kryzanski did incorrectly. I just had a revision surgery and am so much better now. A month after the surgery with Dr. Kryzanski, I was getting increasingly worse, but now that it's been a month since my revision surgery, I am getting so much better. It's one thing to make a mistake, but to allow your ego to keep you from admitting it or even being willing to look at other ways to help a patient is inexcusable. Beware!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1985601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

Dr.kryzanski is an amazing doctor. I was a young, athlete when a car accident messed up my back. He knew I was young and tried so many different options to spare me surgery, which I thought was amazing. In the end I had to have surgery on my Thoracic and he removed part of the disk that was sitting on a nerve. After the surgery I felt amazing, minus the little pain I had encountered from the surgery. My 6 week check-up went amazing and everything. 3 days after the check-up I had been rear ended again messing up the disk I had surgery on and 4 others. We are back to square one but Dr.kryzanski is going out of his way to try and avoid having a 20 year old having another back surgery. He is very nice, his staff is amazing and he is very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1985599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I received excellent care from Dr. Kryzanski! He is extremely competent, patient, and compassionate!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1985598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

I was not happy with him at all.. very,very poor communication. Even the nurses were fed up with him, for not even having a family meeting with us for almost a week. Didn't know why my Mom ended up in the state she was in while under his care in the hospital for a month.She died !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1985597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Kryzanski is incredible!! Extremely knowledgeable, friendly, excellent bedside manner. I will use him for any surgeries in my future!!! THANK YOU!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1985596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2009

EXELLENT, COMPASTIONATE, FANOMANAL STAFF AND HOSPITAAL NURSING STAFF!! IF YOU NEED A NEUROSURGEON WHO'LL WORK UNTIL HE FINDS WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT GUY!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1985595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2008

After dealing with another surgeon who is on this list Dr Kryzanski is a breath of fresh air!! I found out after 9 surgeries the reason my symptoms weren't getting any better were because of Chiari. He was extremely knowledgeable during our visit answered all our questions and made sure we understood his answers and took his time with us! We are very excited. The office staff is great it's nice to actually get results from tests you have done in a very timely fashion. THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1985594].votes_count ]]