Rate Dr. Michael J. Luarde

Dr. Michael J. Luarde's Ratings

I've been Dr. Luarde's patient since he graduated from dental school a number of years ago. I completely trust him as well as his entire staff. Everyone is warm, caring and competent. Jane, who always cleans my teeth, is a real sweetheart!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2252802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I have been going here for years, the staff is always so friendly and helpful. Dr. Michael Luarde is an excellent doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

EXCELLENT - ABOVE AVERAGE!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND! We have seen him for years and would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I was referred to Dr Luarde after a bad experience with another dentist. I was so happy with my first visit, my entire family sees him now. I recommend him to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Our family moved to Ft. Wayne 9 years ago and we needed to find a dentist. I was recommended to Dr. Luarde by another medical professional. It was the best recommendation we could have received. Thanks to Dr. Luarde and his staff for excellent dental care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Luarde combines his super talents with genuine concern for his patients and a very professional staff to deliver consistently excellent dental service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108066].votes_count ]]