Rate Dr. Mark C. Valente

Dr. Mark C. Valente's Ratings

Amazing surgeon, bit if you value your time look for another amazing surgeon. Notoriously 2 hours behind for each appt.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

I am undergoing a spinal fusion next month with Dr. Valente... I am in horrible pain after 2 failed back surgeries with two different doctors whom were Nuerosurgeons. Dr Valente is so knowledgeable and promises he can relieve my pain. I have heard nothing but good about him and have full faith he will get me back to a better quality of life. Very positive doctor and extremely confident.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Very impressed with the timely attention paid to me during my resent visit with Dr. Valente. He was very kind, very compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. Took me a while to get into see him as staff had some problems getting me pre approved. But once that was over, they were great!

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

had leg pain for over 11 months, tried therapy, pain management, nothing worked. 2 meeting with the Doctor then surgery, the pain it is now gone.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

I have suffered with back and leg pain for a number of years and it just kept getting worse. I have had spinal decompression, physical therapy and steroid shots. All helped for a time but pain never totally went away and would come back worse than before. The past year got almost unbearable. Dr. Valente gave me options but said I would need surgery at some point. I scheduled surgery which took 5 hours but as soon as I woke up the pain in both my back and leg were gone. I would highly recommend Dr. Valente to my family and friends.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2013 | flag

I had lower back pain that seemed like it was in my bones. Dr. Mark helped me figure out the source of my pain and what I could do to make it go away. It worked! He is helpful and smart and makes things easy to understand. Don't normally enjoy going to the doctor but I don't mind seeing Dr. Mark.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2013 | flag

For years I've suffered from low back pain and finally after 5 years of pain meds and physical therapy I decided to go in and see a surgeon. Dr.Valente was kind and compassionate. We decided to do a low back surgery. The procedure took about 2 hours and I left the hospital that day. I can not thank Dr Valente enough my back pain is gone and I am back playing sports and enjoying picking up my nephews and nieces with no problems as I had before. I would recommend this doctor to my family and friends. Also, I went to 3 different surgeons before I went to Dr. Valente, He was the only doctor that took his time and gave me all the options including non-surgical ones.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

I have had terrible neck and shooting arm pain for the past 8 months. Doctor Valente tried to get me better with physical and therapy and injections. When those were not successful anymore I had a minimally invasive surgery by him that completely got ride of my pain! He is highly skilled and trained and has a great bedside manner. He spent a lot of time with me. Thank you!

Submitted Oct. 10, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Valente to be very professional and personable. He spent time with me and explained things in a way I could understand.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag