Rate Dr. William M. Barreto

Dr. William M. Barreto's Ratings

Dr Baretto performed radiofrequency nerve ablation on my greater occipital nerves. He was very knowledgeable and thorough and explained the procedure very well beforehand. He has good bedside manner and seems very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2252835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Very rude staff (Male) Plus Dr Barreto has no idea what living with extreme pain is like. If he did he would not be so cut and dry and cold and eager to cut your pain medication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2252834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

Dr. Barreto is amazing. I've had a undiagnosed chronic illness for a decade. He always tried to do whatever he could to help me and make the pain I was in more manageable. I'm insanely sensitive to medications and he was patient with all my needs. I have been to probably 50+ doctors now in my search for a cure, and he still remains in my top 5 favorite doctors. Finding compassion and someone who is willing to listen to what you're going through is MAJOR for a chronically ill patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2013

Dr Barreto is fantastic and has done an excellent job managing my pain. He is caring and listens to my complaints and got me on a good combination of medications and physical therapy to control my low back pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

No pain control with this doctor. Will leave you in chronic, severe pain for weeks to months until he can figure out what works for you. Even if you know what works for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108098].votes_count ]]