Dr. ROY PHITAYAKORN

Rate Dr. ROY PHITAYAKORN

Dr. ROY PHITAYAKORN's Ratings

He was prompt and very good. I would definitely use him again

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

Dr, Phitayakorn is the best of the best in the country. He is personal, keeps you calm, and knowledgeable. If you want the best, go to him, I did.

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr Phitayakorn's Lumps & Bumps Clinic at Mass General. Dr Phitayakorn has figured out various techniques to efficiently deal with lumps & Bumps with incredible skill and knowledge. I was very satisfied with the whole experience. And there is a hand-out on how to easily pronounce Phitayakorn.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Phitayakorn is a wonderful and caring doctor. He makes sure his patients are well informed and understand the procedure they are going to ge having. He makes himself available to patients. Just a great person.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Phitayakorn is pleasant, kind and professional. He took time to explain the procedure and kept me informed every step of the way. He makes himself available by phone and called promptly with test results. I would highly recommend him without reservation.

Submitted April 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Roy Phitayakorn is a wonderful surgeon. I had a full thyroidectomy and he made me feel right at ease. I would highly recommend him. He truly cares.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

We are from northern Maine,when we entered the ground floor of MGH,we thought It was grand Central in New York City,really thought we would get lost in the shuffel,no way,once we got to Dr Roy,s Suite on 460 ,the TLC and special care started,you would have thought we were the only patients in the entire hospitsl.Dr Phitayakorn was totally there for us,answered all our questions and set us at ease about my wife's upcoming surgery.The surgery went through beautifully,she was left with a very small scar that is hardly visable.What realy impressed us is the times my wife had questions,she called him on the number he provided,we barely had time to hang up and he was calling back with a very helpful answer. Yes, we would highly recommend Dr Phitayakorn,my wife is very satisfied with her surgery.Come to Maine DR Roy Phitayakorn,we could use you!

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. ROY PHITAYAKORN is an outstanding surgeon and human being. I came to him as a problematic hyperparathyroid patient who had significant scarring from a previous treatment with radioactive iodine for Graves disease. My parathyroids had detached from my destroyed thyroid, and my parathyroid tumor had wandered to a position under my windpipe. Dr. Phitayakorn and his team labored gently and precisely for 6 hours to remove that oddly placed tumor and two and a half weeks later, I have no side effects. I am so grateful to him and his team for what they did--they did not give up when faced with a very difficult procedure. This is the second time in my life I have been torn from the jaws of a terrible disease. I'm so grateful to these people for choosing their careers and working so hard to achieve their high level of expertise.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag