Rate Dr. Roy Phitayakorn

Dr. Roy Phitayakorn's Ratings

Dr. Phitayakorn clearly explained my medical condition to me, and he provided the highest surgical skill and fixed my problem. A truly valuable surgeon of the MGH community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2688262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2015

He not only has exceptional skills - his caring and attention is what we would wish from all of our doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

I would recommend Dr Phitayakorn to anyone! He is one of the nicest Doctors I have ever dealt with. His follow-up is superb!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Awesome doctor, would recommend him without hesitation to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

a true professional and more important a true healer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Described procedure thoroughly relieving anxiety, compassionate and caring. Excellent knowledge and skills

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

He was prompt and very good. I would definitely use him again

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2475126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Dr, Phitayakorn is the best of the best in the country. He is personal, keeps you calm, and knowledgeable. If you want the best, go to him, I did.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2475125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

I was referred to Dr Phitayakorn's Lumps & Bumps Clinic at Mass General. Dr Phitayakorn has figured out various techniques to efficiently deal with lumps & Bumps with incredible skill and knowledge. I was very satisfied with the whole experience. And there is a hand-out on how to easily pronounce Phitayakorn.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2475124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Phitayakorn is a wonderful and caring doctor. He makes sure his patients are well informed and understand the procedure they are going to ge having. He makes himself available to patients. Just a great person.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2252903].votes_count ]]