Dr. Jason P. Galante

Grad. Year: 2004

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Jason P. Galante has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5505531

02/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jason" to "Jason P."
RID: 2843339
07/09/13 5 5 5 5 I was in severe pain for several years in both my feet. Walking , even getting out of a chair was so painful. I put off having foot surgery because I didn't have time off to go through the healing process. Dr Galante told me about this procdure that has almost no healing time. I quicky decided to take his advise and have it done. Within one day, I was in absolutely NO pain. I wish other doctors I went to in the past told me of what was possible. I am walking now with no pain , getting up and down our of a chair like a young girl, and not a old lady. I started walking again and already lost the weight I put on while being a couch potato. I feel great. THANK YOU DR JASON GALANTE FOR YOUR ADVISE, EXCELLENT SURGERY AND GIVING ME MY LIFE BACK
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2679668
14/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Galante was the only doctor after seeing many others, that was able to diagnos and cure the issue with my foot.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 2454300
22/10/12 5 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable and answers all questions with patience.  Respond
RID: 1409589
07/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Galante was very knowlegable and his staff was very friendly and curtious.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1359026
09/02/11 5 3 5 5 EVERYONE THERE WAS JUST SO NICE, VERY PLEASANT ENVIRONMENT. DR GALANTE TOOK GREAT CARE OF ME
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1355141
04/02/11 4 4 5 5 Very courteous and made me feel at ease, would definitely recommend him  Respond
RID: 1347025
26/01/11 4 4 5 5 Excellent doctor, very knowledgable, and a perfect bedside manner
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield