Rate Dr. Troy C. Williams

Dr. Troy C. Williams's Ratings

Dr Williams is money hungry!!! When you call for prescriptions or lab results his front staff insists you come in for an office visit. On two occasions I have had to get rude and insist the Dr call me. He requires addition fees on in office procedures like ultrasounds and blood work. He is a nice guy but I am done going to a Dr who only views me as a paycheck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2010

The office is lovely, and Dr. Troy is very friendly and kind but the nurse was very rude and short with me. I also got the feeling the doctor wasn't listening to me when I spoke. There was some confusing over my appointment date, but once I actually met with him he was very prompt. I'd say it was a so/so visit. Not sure if I'll go back or not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2010

This doctor has a beautiful office. This is the only positive thing I have to say about him. His nurse was rude to me. I've had several problems with scheduling and billing. He is a younger doctor and seemingly ignorant based on the way he answered many of my questions. I wasn't sure if he had any idea what I was even talking about. I will not be going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108374].votes_count ]]