Rate Dr. Troy C. Williams

Dr. Troy C. Williams's Ratings

Dr.Troy Williams is truly the best doctor I have ever had! Beyond professional and couldn't have felt more comfortable. I am so very grateful with the whole pregnancy and birthing process that I feel I need to share it with anyone looking for a doctor in the area. Extremly knowledged and very caring. The staff was wonderful as well. Definetly will have Dr. Willaims deliver my next child. So blessed to meet such a great doctor that truly cares and puts the patient first. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2012

Great Dr. and staff. All are very attentive and available when needed. I had a c-section... minimal scarring. I am able to get an appt at 445pm or in the early am. Great ultrasound tech too. This is the Doctor to see for all your needs! I work in healthcare and recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

During my pregnancy I saw a total of 3 OBGYN's. The first two didn't make me feel comfortable and at ease. Being a ftm and nervous about the delivery I wanted a doctor to be patient and understanding. My friend recommended Dr. Williams that had delivered her baby 2 years prior and will be delivering her second soon. I scheduled a visit and was totally impressed with the staff and the calmness of the atmosphere. Right away I felt his career is his passion not just his job. He is in it for the right reasons and guided and supported me in my desicions. I had an elective c-section and boy did I feel at ease the entire surgery. I never in a million years thought I would feel comfortable going to a male OBGYN but Dr Williams is all about his patients and their needs and will do what he can to make the entire pregnancy pleasant. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a good doctor. Another plus the longest I had to wait was 5 minutes and they worked with my work schedule :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2012

We LOVE Dr. Williams! He was the first OB we interviewed when we moved to TO & didn't bother interviewing anyone else. It was important for me & my husband to find a doctor whom was genuinely supportive of our natural birth plan and we feel very lucky that we were all on the same page from day 1. I was pleasantly surprised at how much time he spent with us during our very first visit and he was always patient with all my questions throughout the pregnancy. My husband and I wanted minimal interventions and that's exactly what we got. Dr. Williams even faxed our birth plan to the hospital in advance. All the nurses we worked with never once offered us pain meds during labor. In a nutshell, my labor began & progressed very quickly. Dr. Williams arrived at the hospital shortly after we did & in three pushes my baby was out! I can't thank Dr. Williams enough for such a flawless delivery. We feet so blessed to have had our dream birth experience & could not have hoped for a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Dr.Williams & his staff are WONDERFUL! I could not imagine having a different OBGYN. He is such a caring & knowledgeable person both in the office and the delivery room! This is the type of care every person wants especially during such an important time, for me it was having my first child. Dr.Williams never once rushed through an appointment & never made us feel crazy for the questions we asked. I always get nervous when I know that I have to have a female exam yet Dr.Williams made sure that I was good to go before he done anything & even explained step by step what was to come next. The day I was induced I seen him many times & even after working hours he called the room to check on us which was super nice. I love the fact that you are his patient & he is there to deliver the baby unless an emergency that was really important to me! We will be stationed here for 3 more yrs & I would never think of using a different dr if we decided to have more. I HIGHLY recommend Dr.Williams!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

Doc Williams is the best you can ever hope for!!! He will make the entire experience special and more importantly make you feel special. I cannot think of anything negative to say about him honestly. As for the categories on the rating chart.....his staff was very helpful, he has never been late, his knowledge was vast and he answered everything we wanted to know. If you find this hard to believe go meet him and find out for yourself, I have never met a more sincere person. Seriously I have no idea why someone would go to someone else, he's just so kind and caring. After the birth he was here at the crack of dawn checking up on us and he was such a support in this whole event it was amazing. Go meet him and u will instantly feel like a better person. We searched for the right doc and when we found Troy Williams it was the easiest decision to make. It was more like how could we not want him???

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2012

His office is nice and in a good location,and thats about it.I went to him on my first visit for a pap and we ended up just talking and no examination was done. I am a cash paying patient therefore I paid 240 dollars just to chat with the doctor. next appointment was for pap and he had no idea why I was there or who I was , and he wanted to just chat again and get paid??? His Ultrasound guy over charged me for something he had not done and I paid 900 dollars of fees.His office called me and instead of giving result over the phone they insisted to come in for a vist, and they sounded concerned.I went in to find out "oh your labs are all normal" and another 240 out of my pocket just to hear that;(((((( Frostrating.That was the last straw. I will never ever be back. he is not knowledgable and he charges for nothing.better look at all your reciptes ladies. just saying.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2012

I had a wonderful vbac experience with Dr Williams. He is very patient, listens to his patients, never rushes his appointments. I could totally trust him to let me try to have a vbac. He is the best obgyn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

I'm so grateful to have found Dr. Williams. He's very attentive and patient during visits and takes the time to answer all questions. He was helpful in pursuing my birth plan. Unfortunately, I developed a hernia and underwent a c-section instead. I was very emotional & scared about the surgery but he was so patient & caring through it. My surgery went really well and he did an amazing job on the incision. Staff is friendly & follows up quickly and efficiently with any insurance/appointment issues. I will always go to Dr. Williams for all future pregnancies and recommend him to my family/friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2012

Dr. Williams is simply the best OBGYN that you could every hope to find - in the world. Being our first baby, my husband & I didn't even know where to start when we were looking for a OBGYN for my pregnancy. We searched high and low for a physician who was seasoned, caring, responsive and took our insurance! Dr. Williams and his staff were so much more than we had hoped for. Dr. Williams himself is a very kind-hearted, special and considerate man. You will just love him. He always has a compassionate listening ear, and has had intelligent and helpful answers to every question we've ever had. He is a "patient advocate" and has never made me feel as if I had to change my birth plan to fit his model of delivery, or ever put any pressure on me like some other physicians have. I highly recommend him to any first-time parents. You must use him when you're having a baby - you will be very, very happy you did!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108387].votes_count ]]