Rate Dr. Troy C. Williams

Dr. Troy C. Williams's Ratings

I had an overwhelmingly positive experience under the care of Dr. Troy Williams. Upon finding myself unexpectedly expecting with a list of medical issues that could complicate and even jeopardize my pregnancy, I knew my unborn child and I needed an ally. I found just that in Dr. Williams. He was extraordinarily kind, competent, and knowledgable. He was attentive to my concerns, alleviated my fears, and answered all my questions. His staff was always friendly, flexible, and professional. My husband and I are incredibly grateful we found Dr. Williams and our only regret is that we didn't find him sooner.

Submitted July 9, 2013 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. Troy before I was pregnant and had to have a procedure done after an abnormal pap smear. I was very scared but he helped me feel comfortable and at ease about it. Soon after the procedure I became pregnant and I was certain that I wanted Dr. Troy to be my doctor during the pregnancy. He is the sweetest man I have ever met and even my husband loved him. His staff is so caring and so helpful as well. I didnt feel like just another patient when I was there, it felt like they truly cared about each person that came in. Dr. Williams was available for any question I had (I called the office a few times with pregnancy questions and they answered it over the phone). I ended up having a natural delivery with no medications and Dr. Williams always supported how I wanted my childbirth and made sure to follow my birth plan. My family loved him and it was a wonderful experience to have him deliver my daughter. I hope he can deliver my future babies as well!

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

I changed to Dr. Troy during my 2nd trimester and I am glad that i did.Dr. Troy is one of the best doctors we have met. He is caring. I wanted to have a normal delivery and Dr. Troy supported it. I had my baby naturally without any medications :). The best thing my husband and I like about Dr. Troy is that he gives personal attention to his patients. The day my contraction started Dr. Troy gave a call to check how i was doing and then guided through the next step. That call showed how much concerned he has for his patients. Staff is also very helpful. Getting appointment is easy. I would recommend Dr. Troy to everyone.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

I started seeing Dr. Williams the end of my first pregnancy. I had a horrible expirience with the Dr. I was seeing at the time and was referred to Dr. Williams by A Los Robles nurse. I was so pleased when I met Dr. williams. He is very soft spoken and you can tell he genuinly cares. I had a lot of complications during my pregnancy and he took great care of me and my precious daughter. He delivered her via Csection. I then got pregnant a couple years later and even moved back to have Dr. Williams deliver my second daughter. It was very important for me to have a VBAC and he made sure we did everything we could to make that happen. Two months ago he delivered my second daughter naturally and I couldn't be happier. I look forward to having him deliever my next and wouldn't trust anyone else the way I trust him. Very pleased.

Submitted May 20, 2013 | flag

My experience with Dr. Williams and his staff was exceptional. 9 months is a long time to get to know a doctor and he walked me through everything from my first ultrasound to the emergency c-section. I would recommend him as a doctor to anybody. I will be having all my children under the care of Dr. Williams and his staff.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

I went to Dr Williams for the pregnancy of my 2nd child. He was very kind from the beginning, accepting me as a new patient at 20 weeks even though I was high risk. He was very open to my natural birth plan and also very encouraging. He made every prenatal appointment was a pleasant experience, even when something was wrong. When I finally went into labor, I labored at home as planned and arrived at the hospital at 9cm, ready to push. Even though it was the middle of the night, Dr. Williams arrived only minutes after he was called. Baby was born 20 minutes later. I am forever grateful for Dr. Williams getting there so quickly and helping me deliver my baby safely and quickly without any drugs. So glad we had such a wonderful labor and delivery! Thank you Dr. Williams!

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

Dr.Williams is an amazing doctor. I had a lot of complications during my pregnancy and the doctor I originally had didn't seem to care or help. I had to go to the ER and that's where I met doctor Williams. In the short time I met him he seemed to care more then my actual doctor. He was very kind and polite I knew I had to switch doctors. He helped me with all my complications with my health and made sure my baby was safe the hole way threw. My husband is in the military and was suppose to get deployed, doctor Williams was kind enough to write a letter for his work letting them know he shouldn't get deployed I needed his help. He got to stay back and be here for the birth of our child. I had to have an emergency c-section my baby was in the NICU and doctor Williams even went to check on the baby after she was born. He really cares for his patients. His office is very clean, looks and smells great. :) the nurses are very kind as well. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Submitted April 7, 2013 | flag

We started seeing Dr. Troy Williams because of a referral from my sister in law. She had an amazing experience with him and informed us of his amazing work. Once we started seeing Dr Williams in the early stages of pregnancy we knew that he would be the doctor for us! He is an outstanding professional yet makes you feel at home and gets to know your family. He really makes the whole room light up when he comes in. Our baby was born 9 days ago on 2/7/13 and she couldn't be healthier. We have recommended many people to him and they are also very happy with his work. Strong recommendation for this Doctor is a class act! Blake Spahn and Nichole Haley

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

I could not have asked for a better doctor for my first child. Dr. Williams was extremely helpful and so nice. He was patient with all of our questions and explained things very thoroughly. We could not have been happier with any other doctor.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Williams and his staff were absolutely great!Dr.Williams took good care of me and my baby girl from the first day i stepped in his office till the day i left the hospital after i gave birth.I had a c-section and the scar is barely noticeable. My experience was really good and i wouldn't think about it twice to go back to him for my future pregnancy.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2013 | flag