Rate Dr. Troy C. Williams

Dr. Troy C. Williams's Ratings

Dr. Williams was a blessing to find! He has been a wonderful OB for the birth of our first child. He's calm, patient and takes the time to answer all your questions. After my labor, I mentioned that I wanted chicken nuggets from McDonalds - Dr. Williams went to McDonalds and brought back several bags of nuggets and fries for me and my family. How many doctors would do that? Not many!!! He was very supportive of my birth plan and did what he could to ensure it was followed. My body wouldn't allow for the labor I wanted but I trusted his decisions and suggestions 100% through the process. His office staff is great and always friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

I just wanted to say Dr. Williams is one of the best doctors I ever met and known . I got pregnant at 17 and I was a little bit worry about doctors cause I really didn't like them but with doctor Williams he made me feel comfortable because he showed that he really cared for his patients and would make you feel comfortable with every questions you had , he also would explain to you something if you didn't get it. He delivered my first child at 17 and when I found out I was pregnant again at age 20 I knew I wanted him to deliver my second child because he was very caring and polite. His staff are very friendly and caring too. For sure for my third child I would definitely have him deliver. I would recommend any of my friend to go to him . I just wanted to say thank you very much Dr. Williams and I appreciate everything you have done .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2013

After years of seeing the same OBGYN I was searching for a doctor who was covered under our new insurance and located closer to home. A dear friend referred me to Dr. Williams and I am so grateful she did! Although the office was not nearby it was definitely worth the drive! Upon my first visit my husband and I were pleasantly surprised to find out I was pregnant. Although excited, it wasn't anticipated since my husband would be deploying shortly after. Because of our situation, having a good doctor became an even higher priority and that's just what we found in Dr. Williams. Right from the start he and his staff were pleasant, knowledgeable and personable, making us feel very comfortable. With it being my first pregnancy I, of course, had many questions and even a few concerns along the way. He was patient providing answers and reassuring with my concerns. I was able to have natural, non-medicated birth which he respected and encouraged. It was an awesome experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2013

When I moved to Calabasas in the middle of my pregnancy I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a Dr that compared to my previous one. But when I found Dr Williams my expectations were exceeded!! He's so wonderful and caring! He truly cares for his patients and always made me feel at ease, and as if I was the only patient he had. His staff is so great as well! So warm and friendly! Whenever I'm close by I always stop in to say hello. So happy I found such a wonderful Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

I could not be more grateful in finding Dr. Williams. I first started seeing dr. Williams for discomfort of endometriosis to which he performed laparoscopic surgery to correct the problem in which helped tremendously! Then about four years after my surgery, my husband and I were surprised to find we were pregnant with our son. All throughout my pregnancy Dr. Williams and his staff have been nothing but accommodating caring and always happy to help. If you're someone who constantly worries a lot like myself, take comfort in the fact that Dr. Williams and his staff will always fit you in on short notice to ease your concerns. When time came for my delivery which came earlier than expected he was very calming and good at making me relax when I thought that would be impossible (since this is my first).You can really feel how he cares for his patients as he would his own family. I strongly recommend Dr. Williams and already have to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108412].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2013

Dr. Williams has one of the best bed side manners I have witnessed in a medical doctor. I work with many physicians and clinicians, and it is incredible how kind, warm and supportive he is. Seeing Dr. Williams in action as renewed my faith in the medical field. He is a wonderful man and physician, and I hope more women are inclined to visit with this doctor. He is very thorough and works within the most modern framework. His diagnostics are comprehensive and his colleagues are just as impressive. He obviously understands the sensitive nature and fear that accompanies OBGYN issues. He has excellent ratings and he works out of one of the nicest hospitals in So Cali. Los Robles is waaaaaaaay nicer than UCLA. I truly feel that this is a man who believes in helping women who are facing certain challenges. The only thing I think should be improved is the fish video in the waiting room. I feel that it could be rotated to include some other themes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

Costumer services is fantastic always remind you your next appointment. OBGYN MD is very professional caring always ask if you have any questions and it makes you feel that your getting all the answer that you need on every matters. I am very very satisfied all the services am getting. I recommend this OBGYN with 100% satisfaction. P.S. now all I need is office discount hehehe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108410].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2013

Dr Williams is a very respectful and professional gentleman!!! I love the way he treated me and my family!! He made sure that everyone was comfortable with his decisions and never left anyone out!!! He took good care of me and my baby!!! Thank you so much dr williams

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

I could not have found a better doctor for my first pregnancy! After many years of trying to conceive via IVF I was shocked to find myself pregnant naturally. Lets just say I was very nervous throughout the pregnancy but when I found doctor Williams, his manner and knowledge immediately put me at ease. His staff is the best. Always welcoming and friendly. Doctor Williams performed my C-section and I would have to say that I was amazed how good I felt right after and the days that followed. I was able to walk around with ease the next day and didn't need the strong pain meds. I was able to really start taking care of my sweet baby boy. If I am lucky to find myself pregnant again I would not hesitate to be under doctor Williams care again. He is a doctor that truly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2013

Look no further you have found your doctor! I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Troy Williams dliever all three of my children! There are numerous reasons why he is the best doctor for the job. He is reliable, educated, experienced, great at what he does,communicates openly, always happy, calm natured, loves his job & truely cares about his patients and their families. When I found out I was having twins and needed to find a doctor who could hanlde my type of pregnancy I found Dr. Williams website ( http://www.drtroywilliams.com/), after reading about his education, experience and reviews I thought he would be the perfect fit. I wrote a message about my situation and that I needed to find a doctor quicly since it was the middle of my pregnancy. I received a phone call directly from Dr. Williams the very next day. He was very kind discussing my pregnancy and his practice, & I was appreciateive of the time he spent making me feel comfortable.... continued on next review...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][108407].votes_count ]]