Dr. Troy C. Williams

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 18/10/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 53 reviews. Dr. Troy C. Williams has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what types of insurance does he accept?    Email me    Answer it

Dr. Troy C. Williams
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5474011
13/05/14 5 4 5 5 I found myself in search of a new OB at the beginning of my 2nd trimester. After researching online, I discovered Dr. Williams. I was amazed by the positive and glowing reviews about this kind, compassionate and caring doctor. From my first appointment, I knew that Dr. Williams was the doctor for me. Early in my pregnancy, I ended up in the ER. Dr. Williams came to the hospital every day to assess my condition and performed ultrasounds to check on my baby, reassuring me that he was just fine. Over the next several months, Dr. Williams gave me unwavering support, guidance and superb care during every step of my high risk pregnancy. He consistently goes above and beyond, delivering excellent care with a wonderful bedside manner. This man has a heart of gold and truly cares about his patients. I feel so blessed and thankful to have had such an incredible and amazing doctor to care for me during my pregnancy and to bring my precious baby into the world. He goes out of his way for patients.  Respond
RID: 3651864
09/01/14 5 4 5 5 High risk pregnancy, induced at 37 weeks. Dr. Williams allowed me to labor naturally and as close to my birth plan as possible. Once water was broke, labored about 14 hours with no threat of C-Section from the Dr. He worked well with my doula. He is kind, personable and approachable. Returns calls and emails within 24 hours but often much sooner. Staff is very kind and they personally get to know you so there is no need for signing in. I recommend him hands down! The first group I had went to treated me like a number... And I was seeing a midwife. Switching to Dr. Williams office was the best choice I made. I finally felt like a woman having a baby and was able to share in the excitement with my doctor. If you're wanting as natural a birth as possible in the hospital setting, Dr Williams is your doctor. Thank you Dr Williams for delivering the joy of my life!
RID: 3651702
09/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Williams was recommended to me by my cousin, who just had her baby 5 months before I did. He is extremely thorough, takes the time to always answer any questions and gives you all the reassurance that is needed. His staff is beyond amazing, and friendly . He was a great doctor at delivery, with the Los Robles nurses. I give him high recommendations to anyone looking for a great OB/GYN.  Respond
RID: 3599741
08/11/13 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. Very knowledgable and helpful. Made me feel comfortable and at ease right away. Very professional. Would highly recommend.
RID: 3429701
21/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Williams came highly recommended to me by several friends when we moved to the area in June. I was not let down in the least. He was thorough, and took time to always answer any questions. His staff was amazing and very accommodating. He was a great doctor at delivery. He was gentle and patient. I was highly satisfied. I give him applauding recommendations to anyone looking for a great OB/GYN.
RID: 2915838
16/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Williams had helped me 2 years before I got pregnant to remove my birth control and when I went to his office he and his secretary, April, still remembered me! Once pregnant I had been sent to Channel Island OBGYN by my insurance and they were not friendly at all! I was bounced around to three different doctors and had no idea who would deliver. At 24 weeks I wrote to DR. Williams about wanting to switch to his care and my insurance declining my wishes. He called my doctor on base and had my insurance approve him by my 28th week. Thank Goodness he did because my beautiful baby boy decided to come out to play early! His staff, Miss. April and Hanna, are always very friendly and on top of everything! Dr. Williams is attentive to your needs and really cares about you as a person even more than just being his patient. My husband and I love him and are even thinking to plan our next pregnancy around our time being at this duty station just to have Dr. Williams be our provider.
RID: 2908906
12/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Troy Williams is a genuine kind hearted doctor that really pays attention to detail. I met him in the ER and he followed my care till the end. He pays attention to not only the situation(surgery) but emotional/mental/physical outcome even up to months later. His bed side manners are greatly appreciated.Thank You Dr. Williams
RID: 2888138
30/09/13 5 5 5 5 I switched to Dr. Williams at 30 weeks. He was very helpful and addressed all of my needs and concerns. His office feels like a spa and the staff has been so nice and caring. He delivered my baby with ease a few weeks ago and I would def go back if I decide to have another. Thank you Dr. Williams
RID: 2875481
24/09/13 5 4 5 5 It was a long and arduous road, but together we got there. He used a conservative and well thought out approach ultimately concluding that I had endometriosis. At the end, I had a hysterectomy. Prior to Dr. Williams, I had been with an OBGYN for almost 20 years. It was a blessing for our family that Dr. Williams came into our lives two years ago. My daughter who is 20 years of age, is also a patient of his and is quite happy with his techniques and professionalism.
RID: 2863255
19/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Williams, April and the rest of the staff were amazing from the start. I had complications durning pregnancy and Dr Williams explained in detail, what was happening and what we could do, respected my wishes and helped me through. When I had an emergency cesarean, he told me exactly what was going to happen and performed it with no complications. Even after pregnancy he helped me find specialty doctors for other health concerns I had. I wish all doctors could be like him!
RID: 2838099
05/09/13 4 3 4 4 Dr. Williams was a blessing to find! He has been a wonderful OB for the birth of our first child. He's calm, patient and takes the time to answer all your questions. After my labor, I mentioned that I wanted chicken nuggets from McDonalds - Dr. Williams went to McDonalds and brought back several bags of nuggets and fries for me and my family. How many doctors would do that? Not many!!! He was very supportive of my birth plan and did what he could to ensure it was followed. My body wouldn't allow for the labor I wanted but I trusted his decisions and suggestions 100% through the process. His office staff is great and always friendly.
RID: 2828406
01/09/13 5 5 5 5 I just wanted to say Dr. Williams is one of the best doctors I ever met and known . I got pregnant at 17 and I was a little bit worry about doctors cause I really didn't like them but with doctor Williams he made me feel comfortable because he showed that he really cared for his patients and would make you feel comfortable with every questions you had , he also would explain to you something if you didn't get it. He delivered my first child at 17 and when I found out I was pregnant again at age 20 I knew I wanted him to deliver my second child because he was very caring and polite. His staff are very friendly and caring too. For sure for my third child I would definitely have him deliver. I would recommend any of my friend to go to him . I just wanted to say thank you very much Dr. Williams and I appreciate everything you have done .
RID: 2822197
29/08/13 5 4 5 5 After years of seeing the same OBGYN I was searching for a doctor who was covered under our new insurance and located closer to home. A dear friend referred me to Dr. Williams and I am so grateful she did! Although the office was not nearby it was definitely worth the drive! Upon my first visit my husband and I were pleasantly surprised to find out I was pregnant. Although excited, it wasn't anticipated since my husband would be deploying shortly after. Because of our situation, having a good doctor became an even higher priority and that's just what we found in Dr. Williams. Right from the start he and his staff were pleasant, knowledgeable and personable, making us feel very comfortable. With it being my first pregnancy I, of course, had many questions and even a few concerns along the way. He was patient providing answers and reassuring with my concerns. I was able to have natural, non-medicated birth which he respected and encouraged. It was an awesome experience!
RID: 2806440
22/08/13 5 5 5 5 When I moved to Calabasas in the middle of my pregnancy I was worried I wouldn't be able to find a Dr that compared to my previous one. But when I found Dr Williams my expectations were exceeded!! He's so wonderful and caring! He truly cares for his patients and always made me feel at ease, and as if I was the only patient he had. His staff is so great as well! So warm and friendly! Whenever I'm close by I always stop in to say hello. So happy I found such a wonderful Doctor!
RID: 2769276
14/08/13 5 5 5 5 I could not be more grateful in finding Dr. Williams. I first started seeing dr. Williams for discomfort of endometriosis to which he performed laparoscopic surgery to correct the problem in which helped tremendously! Then about four years after my surgery, my husband and I were surprised to find we were pregnant with our son. All throughout my pregnancy Dr. Williams and his staff have been nothing but accommodating caring and always happy to help. If you're someone who constantly worries a lot like myself, take comfort in the fact that Dr. Williams and his staff will always fit you in on short notice to ease your concerns. When time came for my delivery which came earlier than expected he was very calming and good at making me relax when I thought that would be impossible (since this is my first).You can really feel how he cares for his patients as he would his own family. I strongly recommend Dr. Williams and already have to family and friends.
RID: 2749268
03/08/13 4 5 5 5 Dr. Williams has one of the best bed side manners I have witnessed in a medical doctor. I work with many physicians and clinicians, and it is incredible how kind, warm and supportive he is. Seeing Dr. Williams in action as renewed my faith in the medical field. He is a wonderful man and physician, and I hope more women are inclined to visit with this doctor. He is very thorough and works within the most modern framework. His diagnostics are comprehensive and his colleagues are just as impressive. He obviously understands the sensitive nature and fear that accompanies OBGYN issues. He has excellent ratings and he works out of one of the nicest hospitals in So Cali. Los Robles is waaaaaaaay nicer than UCLA. I truly feel that this is a man who believes in helping women who are facing certain challenges. The only thing I think should be improved is the fish video in the waiting room. I feel that it could be rotated to include some other themes.
Paid (or co-pay): $150
RID: 2745545
03/08/13 5 5 5 5 Costumer services is fantastic always remind you your next appointment. OBGYN MD is very professional caring always ask if you have any questions and it makes you feel that your getting all the answer that you need on every matters. I am very very satisfied all the services am getting. I recommend this OBGYN with 100% satisfaction. P.S. now all I need is office discount hehehe.
Paid (or co-pay): $1600
RID: 2714151
20/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Williams is a very respectful and professional gentleman!!! I love the way he treated me and my family!! He made sure that everyone was comfortable with his decisions and never left anyone out!!! He took good care of me and my baby!!! Thank you so much dr williams
RID: 2713423
19/07/13 5 5 5 5 I could not have found a better doctor for my first pregnancy! After many years of trying to conceive via IVF I was shocked to find myself pregnant naturally. Lets just say I was very nervous throughout the pregnancy but when I found doctor Williams, his manner and knowledge immediately put me at ease. His staff is the best. Always welcoming and friendly. Doctor Williams performed my C-section and I would have to say that I was amazed how good I felt right after and the days that followed. I was able to walk around with ease the next day and didn't need the strong pain meds. I was able to really start taking care of my sweet baby boy. If I am lucky to find myself pregnant again I would not hesitate to be under doctor Williams care again. He is a doctor that truly cares about his patients.  See Responses
RID: 2708576
14/07/13 5 5 5 5 Look no further you have found your doctor! I have had the pleasure of having Dr. Troy Williams dliever all three of my children! There are numerous reasons why he is the best doctor for the job. He is reliable, educated, experienced, great at what he does,communicates openly, always happy, calm natured, loves his job & truely cares about his patients and their families. When I found out I was having twins and needed to find a doctor who could hanlde my type of pregnancy I found Dr. Williams website ( http://www.drtroywilliams.com/), after reading about his education, experience and reviews I thought he would be the perfect fit. I wrote a message about my situation and that I needed to find a doctor quicly since it was the middle of my pregnancy. I received a phone call directly from Dr. Williams the very next day. He was very kind discussing my pregnancy and his practice, & I was appreciateive of the time he spent making me feel comfortable.... continued on next review...
RID: 2704378
09/07/13 5 5 5 5 I had an overwhelmingly positive experience under the care of Dr. Troy Williams. Upon finding myself unexpectedly expecting with a list of medical issues that could complicate and even jeopardize my pregnancy, I knew my unborn child and I needed an ally. I found just that in Dr. Williams. He was extraordinarily kind, competent, and knowledgable. He was attentive to my concerns, alleviated my fears, and answered all my questions. His staff was always friendly, flexible, and professional. My husband and I are incredibly grateful we found Dr. Williams and our only regret is that we didn't find him sooner.
RID: 2667508
31/05/13 5 5 5 5 I was a patient of Dr. Troy before I was pregnant and had to have a procedure done after an abnormal pap smear. I was very scared but he helped me feel comfortable and at ease about it. Soon after the procedure I became pregnant and I was certain that I wanted Dr. Troy to be my doctor during the pregnancy. He is the sweetest man I have ever met and even my husband loved him. His staff is so caring and so helpful as well. I didnt feel like just another patient when I was there, it felt like they truly cared about each person that came in. Dr. Williams was available for any question I had (I called the office a few times with pregnancy questions and they answered it over the phone). I ended up having a natural delivery with no medications and Dr. Williams always supported how I wanted my childbirth and made sure to follow my birth plan. My family loved him and it was a wonderful experience to have him deliver my daughter. I hope he can deliver my future babies as well!
RID: 2653172
20/05/13 5 4 5 5 I changed to Dr. Troy during my 2nd trimester and I am glad that i did.Dr. Troy is one of the best doctors we have met. He is caring. I wanted to have a normal delivery and Dr. Troy supported it. I had my baby naturally without any medications :). The best thing my husband and I like about Dr. Troy is that he gives personal attention to his patients. The day my contraction started Dr. Troy gave a call to check how i was doing and then guided through the next step. That call showed how much concerned he has for his patients. Staff is also very helpful. Getting appointment is easy. I would recommend Dr. Troy to everyone.
RID: 2653034
20/05/13 5 5 5 5 I started seeing Dr. Williams the end of my first pregnancy. I had a horrible expirience with the Dr. I was seeing at the time and was referred to Dr. Williams by A Los Robles nurse. I was so pleased when I met Dr. williams. He is very soft spoken and you can tell he genuinly cares. I had a lot of complications during my pregnancy and he took great care of me and my precious daughter. He delivered her via Csection. I then got pregnant a couple years later and even moved back to have Dr. Williams deliver my second daughter. It was very important for me to have a VBAC and he made sure we did everything we could to make that happen. Two months ago he delivered my second daughter naturally and I couldn't be happier. I look forward to having him deliever my next and wouldn't trust anyone else the way I trust him. Very pleased.
RID: 2643769
08/05/13 5 5 5 5 My experience with Dr. Williams and his staff was exceptional. 9 months is a long time to get to know a doctor and he walked me through everything from my first ultrasound to the emergency c-section. I would recommend him as a doctor to anybody. I will be having all my children under the care of Dr. Williams and his staff.
RID: 2641657
06/05/13 5 5 5 5 I went to Dr Williams for the pregnancy of my 2nd child. He was very kind from the beginning, accepting me as a new patient at 20 weeks even though I was high risk. He was very open to my natural birth plan and also very encouraging. He made every prenatal appointment was a pleasant experience, even when something was wrong. When I finally went into labor, I labored at home as planned and arrived at the hospital at 9cm, ready to push. Even though it was the middle of the night, Dr. Williams arrived only minutes after he was called. Baby was born 20 minutes later. I am forever grateful for Dr. Williams getting there so quickly and helping me deliver my baby safely and quickly without any drugs. So glad we had such a wonderful labor and delivery! Thank you Dr. Williams!
RID: 2610099
07/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr.Williams is an amazing doctor. I had a lot of complications during my pregnancy and the doctor I originally had didn't seem to care or help. I had to go to the ER and that's where I met doctor Williams. In the short time I met him he seemed to care more then my actual doctor. He was very kind and polite I knew I had to switch doctors. He helped me with all my complications with my health and made sure my baby was safe the hole way threw. My husband is in the military and was suppose to get deployed, doctor Williams was kind enough to write a letter for his work letting them know he shouldn't get deployed I needed his help. He got to stay back and be here for the birth of our child. I had to have an emergency c-section my baby was in the NICU and doctor Williams even went to check on the baby after she was born. He really cares for his patients. His office is very clean, looks and smells great. :) the nurses are very kind as well. I recommend him to anyone and everyone.
RID: 2571454
27/02/13 5 5 5 5 We started seeing Dr. Troy Williams because of a referral from my sister in law. She had an amazing experience with him and informed us of his amazing work. Once we started seeing Dr Williams in the early stages of pregnancy we knew that he would be the doctor for us! He is an outstanding professional yet makes you feel at home and gets to know your family. He really makes the whole room light up when he comes in. Our baby was born 9 days ago on 2/7/13 and she couldn't be healthier. We have recommended many people to him and they are also very happy with his work. Strong recommendation for this Doctor is a class act! Blake Spahn and Nichole Haley
RID: 2551346
05/02/13 5 5 5 5 I could not have asked for a better doctor for my first child. Dr. Williams was extremely helpful and so nice. He was patient with all of our questions and explained things very thoroughly. We could not have been happier with any other doctor.
RID: 2531407
15/01/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Williams and his staff were absolutely great!Dr.Williams took good care of me and my baby girl from the first day i stepped in his office till the day i left the hospital after i gave birth.I had a c-section and the scar is barely noticeable. My experience was really good and i wouldn't think about it twice to go back to him for my future pregnancy.
RID: 2496756
11/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.Troy Williams is truly the best doctor I have ever had! Beyond professional and couldn't have felt more comfortable. I am so very grateful with the whole pregnancy and birthing process that I feel I need to share it with anyone looking for a doctor in the area. Extremly knowledged and very caring. The staff was wonderful as well. Definetly will have Dr. Willaims deliver my next child. So blessed to meet such a great doctor that truly cares and puts the patient first. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor.
RID: 2478421
19/11/12 5 5 5 5 Great Dr. and staff. All are very attentive and available when needed. I had a c-section... minimal scarring. I am able to get an appt at 445pm or in the early am. Great ultrasound tech too. This is the Doctor to see for all your needs! I work in healthcare and recommend him.
RID: 2477245
18/11/12 5 5 5 5 During my pregnancy I saw a total of 3 OBGYN's. The first two didn't make me feel comfortable and at ease. Being a ftm and nervous about the delivery I wanted a doctor to be patient and understanding. My friend recommended Dr. Williams that had delivered her baby 2 years prior and will be delivering her second soon. I scheduled a visit and was totally impressed with the staff and the calmness of the atmosphere. Right away I felt his career is his passion not just his job. He is in it for the right reasons and guided and supported me in my desicions. I had an elective c-section and boy did I feel at ease the entire surgery. I never in a million years thought I would feel comfortable going to a male OBGYN but Dr Williams is all about his patients and their needs and will do what he can to make the entire pregnancy pleasant. I highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a good doctor. Another plus the longest I had to wait was 5 minutes and they worked with my work schedule :-)
RID: 2461132
29/10/12 5 5 5 5 We LOVE Dr. Williams! He was the first OB we interviewed when we moved to TO & didn't bother interviewing anyone else. It was important for me & my husband to find a doctor whom was genuinely supportive of our natural birth plan and we feel very lucky that we were all on the same page from day 1. I was pleasantly surprised at how much time he spent with us during our very first visit and he was always patient with all my questions throughout the pregnancy. My husband and I wanted minimal interventions and that's exactly what we got. Dr. Williams even faxed our birth plan to the hospital in advance. All the nurses we worked with never once offered us pain meds during labor. In a nutshell, my labor began & progressed very quickly. Dr. Williams arrived at the hospital shortly after we did & in three pushes my baby was out! I can't thank Dr. Williams enough for such a flawless delivery. We feet so blessed to have had our dream birth experience & could not have hoped for a better doctor!
RID: 2454690
22/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.Williams & his staff are WONDERFUL! I could not imagine having a different OBGYN. He is such a caring & knowledgeable person both in the office and the delivery room! This is the type of care every person wants especially during such an important time, for me it was having my first child. Dr.Williams never once rushed through an appointment & never made us feel crazy for the questions we asked. I always get nervous when I know that I have to have a female exam yet Dr.Williams made sure that I was good to go before he done anything & even explained step by step what was to come next. The day I was induced I seen him many times & even after working hours he called the room to check on us which was super nice. I love the fact that you are his patient & he is there to deliver the baby unless an emergency that was really important to me! We will be stationed here for 3 more yrs & I would never think of using a different dr if we decided to have more. I HIGHLY recommend Dr.Williams!!  See Responses
RID: 2454053
22/10/12 5 5 5 5 Doc Williams is the best you can ever hope for!!! He will make the entire experience special and more importantly make you feel special. I cannot think of anything negative to say about him honestly. As for the categories on the rating chart.....his staff was very helpful, he has never been late, his knowledge was vast and he answered everything we wanted to know. If you find this hard to believe go meet him and find out for yourself, I have never met a more sincere person. Seriously I have no idea why someone would go to someone else, he's just so kind and caring. After the birth he was here at the crack of dawn checking up on us and he was such a support in this whole event it was amazing. Go meet him and u will instantly feel like a better person. We searched for the right doc and when we found Troy Williams it was the easiest decision to make. It was more like how could we not want him???  See Responses
RID: 2446405
14/10/12 1 1 1 1 His office is nice and in a good location,and thats about it.I went to him on my first visit for a pap and we ended up just talking and no examination was done. I am a cash paying patient therefore I paid 240 dollars just to chat with the doctor. next appointment was for pap and he had no idea why I was there or who I was , and he wanted to just chat again and get paid??? His Ultrasound guy over charged me for something he had not done and I paid 900 dollars of fees.His office called me and instead of giving result over the phone they insisted to come in for a vist, and they sounded concerned.I went in to find out "oh your labs are all normal" and another 240 out of my pocket just to hear that;(((((( Frostrating.That was the last straw. I will never ever be back. he is not knowledgable and he charges for nothing.better look at all your reciptes ladies. just saying.  See Responses
RID: 2442167
09/10/12 5 4 5 5 I had a wonderful vbac experience with Dr Williams. He is very patient, listens to his patients, never rushes his appointments. I could totally trust him to let me try to have a vbac. He is the best obgyn.  Respond
RID: 2394146
06/08/12 5 5 5 5 I'm so grateful to have found Dr. Williams. He's very attentive and patient during visits and takes the time to answer all questions. He was helpful in pursuing my birth plan. Unfortunately, I developed a hernia and underwent a c-section instead. I was very emotional & scared about the surgery but he was so patient & caring through it. My surgery went really well and he did an amazing job on the incision. Staff is friendly & follows up quickly and efficiently with any insurance/appointment issues. I will always go to Dr. Williams for all future pregnancies and recommend him to my family/friends.
RID: 2390467
01/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Williams is simply the best OBGYN that you could every hope to find - in the world. Being our first baby, my husband & I didn't even know where to start when we were looking for a OBGYN for my pregnancy. We searched high and low for a physician who was seasoned, caring, responsive and took our insurance! Dr. Williams and his staff were so much more than we had hoped for. Dr. Williams himself is a very kind-hearted, special and considerate man. You will just love him. He always has a compassionate listening ear, and has had intelligent and helpful answers to every question we've ever had. He is a "patient advocate" and has never made me feel as if I had to change my birth plan to fit his model of delivery, or ever put any pressure on me like some other physicians have. I highly recommend him to any first-time parents. You must use him when you're having a baby - you will be very, very happy you did!
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "TROY" to "TROY C."

23/03/12 SYSTEM: City changed from "WESTLAKE VILLAGE" to "Moorpark"
RID: 1684911
12/01/12 5 5 5 5 After extensive testing Dr. Williams diagnosed me with peri-menopause when I began bleeding severely for 20+ days at a time, and at only 44 I was afraid I would have to either live with it or face a hysterectomy. Dr Williams wanted to try Endometrial Ablation to resolve the bleeding without a hysterectomy. I had the endometrial ablation in May 2011, and now I not only barely notice mild period symptoms, I have had *no* bleeding at all after two light periods following the procedure - and I got to keep my uterus! I cannot thank Dr. Williams enough for looking to alternative methods to address my condition without a radical procedure - I am so grateful that I found him, and I am sure there are many doctors out there who would not have been so caring and kind as to have looked for another option. The surgical center and Dr Williams staff are amazing, and my insurance covered the procedure.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1663558
17/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Troy Williams was open minded to hearing my birth plan and seemed to really understand why my preferences were so important to me. After our first consultation in person I was confident that I was making the right choice to switch to his practice. Throughout my pregnancy I could count on him to really listen to what I had to say and to treat me as an individual. He was always optimistic and never made me worry unnecessarily. When I delivered at Los Robles Hospital I had an experience better than I could have ever anticipated or had even thought was possible. My birth plan was followed to perfection. My baby got the absolute best start in life with a beautiful birth and immediate bonding time. I have so much gratitude for Dr. Williams and send good thoughts his way every time I hold my baby. I’m now a believer that a natural birth in a hospital is entirely possible and extremely rewarding if you have the right doctor.
RID: 1635380
15/11/11 5 4 5 5 The best best OBGYN in the area. Thank you God for putting Dr. Williams in our path. Dr. Williams always have been there for us, he even gave us his personal cell # wich he answered many times even on a Sunday afternoon. Thank you Dr. Williams, now we have a Gianluca with us, and thanks to you and all your help.
RID: 1580495
05/11/11 4 4 5 4 I had a wonderful experience with Dr Williams, as a first time mom I would highly recommend him. He always takes his time in answering any of your questions and raises questions or things you should be talking about with your husband regarding your birth plan. If you forgot to ask him any questions you planned on asking him he encourages you to call his office and they usually called you back if not the same day the next day. His staff was always very kind and attentive. He is very kind and soft spoken which is great for time of delivery. My husband and I were very blessed with Dr Williams
RID: 1482108
08/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Troy made the birth of my son a positive experience. He is knowledgeable but, still takes your preferences into consideration. He allowed me to go 11 days overdue since I didn’t want an induction. Dr. Williams does his own deliveries. To make sure we could get a hold of him, he gave us his his personal cell phone number, which I called many times. Even in the middle of the night, he was never grumpy. When my son was circumcised, Dr. W. allowed us to stay with him during the surgery and made sure my son was comfortable. Compared to my first son’s circumcision, it was a much cleaner job—sometimes OBGYNs don’t take enough skin off. My son had to be readmitted to the hospital a week after birth, Dr. Williams called more than once just to see how my son was doing even though we were no longer his responsibility. His staff always greeted me by name and with a smile; they were never rude. They did a lot of work contacting our insurance so we always knew how much everything cost.  Respond
RID: 1446815
22/05/11 5 5 5 5 I read a previous review and I think someone had an axe to grind. I had a challenging pregnancy and Dr. Williams was there for me thru it all. He gave me sound advice and I delivered twins at 39wks. I could not have done it without him and I will be going back for my next pregnancy. I never owed any more than my deductible and received excellent care.
Paid (or co-pay): $30
RID: 1422583
21/04/11 5 5 5 5 I loved this doctor. I got a next day appointment at 8am and had to wait less than 10 minutes. I found him kind and a good listener. He made me feel comfortable and I highly recommend his office.
RID: 1404298
01/04/11 5 4 5 5 Great Doctor. Helped me relax when I was freaking out about not being able to conceive. I am not 2 months pregnant. He is a great doctor, soft spoken and really takes his time with his patients.  Respond
RID: 1398618
27/03/11 4 5 4 3 Dr. Williams is a fairly new doctor but I love him! His office staff is friendly & helpful; I only waited in the waiting room about 5 minutes (which is how long it took me to fill out the forms as a new patient anyway) & in the exam room another 5 before Dr. Williams came in. He's friendly and soft-spoken. He took lots of time to ask me questions and to listen to & answer all my questions - I didn't feel rushed at all. I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience and am actually looking forward to going back!
RID: 1333817
11/01/11 2 4 3 3 I find it disturbing when i go in for an appointment and no one knows what I'm there for. This has happened 2 times now. I never got a call for my urine results. Seems like no one goes over my charts when i go in because no one knows what I'm there for including the doctor.
RID: 1137458
27/03/10 3 3 2 3 Dr Williams is money hungry!!! When you call for prescriptions or lab results his front staff insists you come in for an office visit. On two occasions I have had to get rude and insist the Dr call me. He requires addition fees on in office procedures like ultrasounds and blood work. He is a nice guy but I am done going to a Dr who only views me as a paycheck!
RID: 1112109
22/02/10 1 5 3 2 The office is lovely, and Dr. Troy is very friendly and kind but the nurse was very rude and short with me. I also got the feeling the doctor wasn't listening to me when I spoke. There was some confusing over my appointment date, but once I actually met with him he was very prompt. I'd say it was a so/so visit. Not sure if I'll go back or not.  Respond
RID: 1054557
10/12/09 1 3 1 1 This doctor has a beautiful office. This is the only positive thing I have to say about him. His nurse was rude to me. I've had several problems with scheduling and billing. He is a younger doctor and seemingly ignorant based on the way he answered many of my questions. I wasn't sure if he had any idea what I was even talking about. I will not be going back.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user