Rate Dr. Michaela E. Kessler

Dr. Michaela E. Kessler's Ratings

She's just awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr Kessler is the best gyn/ob I have ever been too! she has a great personality for sure and really seems to care about her patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Amazing doctor! There is not one negative thing I could possibly say about her! She provided me with the best possible care and she does put patients first! She delivered 2 out of 3 of my children and she shows concern not only for the patient but for the patients family! I only have respect for her. She is patient and kind and takes time to listen and be there for you! Highly highly recommended!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I love dr kessler her personality is awesome and she really talks to you on her level i always felt so comfortable with her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr. Kessler delivered my first son. She has wonderful bedside manner. She knew how I wanted my delivery to go and followed my birth plan. Thanks to her, I had exactly the labor and delivery I wanted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Kessler has a wonderful bedside manner and is helpful in answering questions and concerns. I love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Extremely professional, knowledgeable with an excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234255].votes_count ]]