Rate Dr. Michaela E. Kessler

Dr. Michaela E. Kessler's Ratings

Dr. Kessler is amazing. I can't praise her highly enough. She's my gyn, treating me for PCOS, but she's so much more than that. She looks at you as a whole, not just the body parts she's officially tasked with treating. She's more like my family doctor than my actual family doctor is. She even diagnosed me as having lupus -- my family doctor never even mentioned testing me for it, but Dr. Kessler was able to find it, diagnose it, and recommend a specialist to help me! She told me the day I met her that she wanted to help me, and she has proven that time and time again since. I love going to her office, I always feel good there and like everyone wants to help me. Her entire staff is great -- I'm needle-phobic but not with her staff! I never even feel it when they stick me. They're extremely professional and good at what they do. I can't recommend her highly enough. You will not regret seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Kessler for less than a year but wish I would have found her sooner! She really cares about all of her patients. She has an amazing staff as well! LOVE them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604414].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

this is my gyno, she is an amazing doctor. Her bedside manner is wonderful, you can tell she really cares for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

She's just awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr Kessler is the best gyn/ob I have ever been too! she has a great personality for sure and really seems to care about her patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Amazing doctor! There is not one negative thing I could possibly say about her! She provided me with the best possible care and she does put patients first! She delivered 2 out of 3 of my children and she shows concern not only for the patient but for the patients family! I only have respect for her. She is patient and kind and takes time to listen and be there for you! Highly highly recommended!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

I love dr kessler her personality is awesome and she really talks to you on her level i always felt so comfortable with her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr. Kessler delivered my first son. She has wonderful bedside manner. She knew how I wanted my delivery to go and followed my birth plan. Thanks to her, I had exactly the labor and delivery I wanted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Kessler has a wonderful bedside manner and is helpful in answering questions and concerns. I love her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

Extremely professional, knowledgeable with an excellent bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234255].votes_count ]]