Dr. Michaela E. Kessler

Rate Dr. Michaela E. Kessler

Dr. Michaela E. Kessler's Ratings

She's just awesome!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr Kessler is the best gyn/ob I have ever been too! she has a great personality for sure and really seems to care about her patients!

Submitted Jan. 6, 2014 | flag

Amazing doctor! There is not one negative thing I could possibly say about her! She provided me with the best possible care and she does put patients first! She delivered 2 out of 3 of my children and she shows concern not only for the patient but for the patients family! I only have respect for her. She is patient and kind and takes time to listen and be there for you! Highly highly recommended!!!!!!!!

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

I love dr kessler her personality is awesome and she really talks to you on her level i always felt so comfortable with her!

Submitted May 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kessler delivered my first son. She has wonderful bedside manner. She knew how I wanted my delivery to go and followed my birth plan. Thanks to her, I had exactly the labor and delivery I wanted.

Submitted May 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kessler has a wonderful bedside manner and is helpful in answering questions and concerns. I love her!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Extremely professional, knowledgeable with an excellent bedside manner.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2011 | flag