Rate Dr. Fernando Thadepalli

Dr. Fernando Thadepalli's Ratings

I've had many doctors, over my long lifetime, but none compare to "Dr. T.". He is everything one could hope for in a doctor and few patients find. He is returning to California. I cried when I found out, however, I am happy for him. I knew he is too good to stay.

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

After being treated at the Mayo Clinic, they asked that I find a top internal medicine doctor locally. I researched and found Dr. Thadepalli. I couldn't have found a better doctor. He is so kind and compassionate and referred me to a specialist who helped with a long-standing problem. I trust him explicitly. He truly cares. He is brilliant in knowledge, but more important, he has great wisdom in applying that knowledge to individual situations. His nurse, Holly, is the best!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2013 | flag

I did lots of research and looked at this website as well as vitals.com, yelp and went out on a whim and had an excellent experience at the Eagan Park Nicollet clinic. I will definitely be back!

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

I have been Dr. Thadepalli for years and he is awesome. Being a bit younger in my lower 30's I really wanted a younger Dr. that I could relate to. I found that in Dr. Thadepalli.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2011 | flag

I recently moved from out of town and my friend recommended Dr. Thadepalli. I am so pleased with him, I think I have a new home.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2010 | flag

A real "gem" of a doctor working in a "gem" of a clinic! Dr. THADEPALLI IS IT! He is a very empathetic person; brilliant at what he does.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag

My previous doctor was great, but I had little to compare her to. Dr. T is STELLAR!!!! I am always treated with respect and he listens very throroughly, intently. Speaks to me, not at me. His nurse Holly is such a big help and so caring/patient. Dynamic duo!! Recommend him very highly and without any reservations. If he goes; I go...

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag

He is excellent, knowledgeable and very trustworthy. He is the ONLY reason I go to this clinic!!!!

Submitted June 2, 2009 | flag

He really listens to what you say and takes it seriously. Has a great sense of humor. He's very thorough and doesn't miss the little things. I recommend him.

Submitted May 4, 2009 | flag

I recommended Dr. Thadepalli to my wife who had been with her doctor for 10+ years. She has complex medical issues and needed a good Internal Medicine doc. Boy, do we feel lucky! The best of the BEST!!

Submitted March 11, 2009 | flag