Dr. Kristin Haushalter

Richmond, Virginia Map External Link
Gender:F
Specialty:Dermatologist
Website:
Practice: Fort Wayne Dermatology Cons.
Hospital:
Phone:804-549-4030
Med. School:University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Grad. Year: 2005

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 20/03/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Kristin Haushalter has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 1.0
RID: 2682250
18/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Haushalter made me feel very comfortable during my appointment. I recommend her highly!
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 2677162
12/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Haushalter is an amazing doctor. I have severe eczema and after seeing several different dermatologists, i found her and for the first time in my life, my eczema was kept under control. I highly recommend her to anyone with severe eczema!
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

20/03/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "FORT WAYNE" to "RICHMOND", State changed from "IN" to "VA"
RID: 2449210
17/10/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Haushalter is wonderful. She is smart, lively and helpful. Some delayed appointments, but it is worth it. Her nurse is also very helpful and friendly. Great experience!  Respond
RID: 1636185
16/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Haushalter is very personable, knowledgable and friendly! I was dealing with bad acne that wouldn't go away and because of my gastrointestinal problem, I could not be placed on anti-biotics, even though that is the fast and easy solution, which other derms have done in the past causing me major problems. She was amazing, found a great new solution which has worked beautifully! She really listens to the individual patient and cares about their health.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1475942
29/06/11 5 5 5 5 The best doctors that I have gone to. She knows her stuff, always smiling, compassionate, and smart.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield