Dr. Donald C. Fithian

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Donald C. Fithian has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does this Dr. help with back pain?    Email me    Answer it

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5204270
22/02/14 5 5 5 5 I had shoulder surgery on 2/18/2014 and am currently recovering. I had shoulder surgery over a decade ago on my other (right) shoulder, this surgery was way more involved. Dr. fithian is the most thoughtful, attentive and understanding doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I am so happy he is my surgeon and hope that anyone that has a choice is able to have him work with them.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Donald" to "Donald C."
RID: 1499456
29/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fithian replaced my left knee in 2009. One week ago today he replaced my right knee. I feel better everyday. This is a doctor who realizes everyone experiences pain on different levels and one pill may work differently depending on tolerance. I was in a lot of discomfort and I thank you for listening. 5 star doctor
RID: 807011
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 The VA told me that I had reached the permanent and stationary plateau with my leg that was damaged in the USArmy during the 60's. They stated total knee replacement would not help/was un-necessary. Dr Fithian disagreed and replaced the knee. I went back to my very demanding job with almost no loss of range of motion. A great doctor.
RID: 31243
30/05/06 5 5 5 Amazing orthopedic surgeon!! Impeccable bedside manner. Genuinely concerned about helping his patients, especially when other orthopedists have turned their back on them. Would recommend him to ANYONE!!