Dr. Jerome R. Weiner

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Jerome R. Weiner has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jerome" to "Jerome R."
RID: 1199737
30/06/10 3 2 5 5 Dr. Weiner has an excellent patient rapport. He is easy to approach and ask questions to. He facilitated me getting into a rehab program which provided education, exercise, and tips on dealing with COPD mile. This doctor goes the extra mile and actually cares about his patients.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
Respond
RID: 943029
21/07/09 2 2 5 5 Dr. Weiner saved my life. I had bilateral embolism and arrived at Good Sam by ambulance...nine days in ICU and two days in telemetry, but that was 2004 and I'm still here! He was SO very kind and I could not have had better care anywhere. The office is hectic as there are several doctors in the practice, but I don't mind so much if I need to wait; he gives the time you need - some visits run longer than others. I've never felt short-changed because I know if I need extra time once in a while, I will get it.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 723008
15/11/08 1 1 1 2 Made me wait 3 hours and was entirely unhelpful and uncaring. I was sent to the hospital 2 days prior to my visit with him - he didn't offer any help or insight and a week later I developed pneumonia.  Respond