Rate Dr. SARAH BUCHANAN

Dr. SARAH BUCHANAN's Ratings

Very dissatisfied! She had no bedside manner, staff is unqualified, the wait is uncalled for! Talked to Dr. Buchanon about having a procedure done and she assured me it could be done in the office,schedules it and made my arrangements (scheduling time off work etc.) I got a call a few days later from someone in the office telling me she doesn't do that procedure in the office and never have and we would have to reschedule for the hospital. Why didn't she know this??? Waited 2 days to hear feom the dr. Herself and just got a call that they don't do it because the device costs them too much money! This is laughable. Needless to say, I told them I would find a new dr. If I were young and pregnant, I would not trust this woman/office with my unborn child.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

My appt was 3 pm, I arrived 30 mins early because i was a new patient. Finally got put in a room at 4:15 but never seen Dr until almost 5. I wanted to walk out multiple times but once your in a room your kind of committed! Talked with Dr about infertility( had been trying for 8 months). She gave me no inside information or help said to come back after 1 1/2 yrs of trying! Needless to say I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK EVER!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

I would go back in a heartbeat. best doctor iv meet

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Buchanan is another one of those obstetricians that will agree to everything you want in a labor but her true colors show the last few weeks and during delivery. Her bedside manner is less than desirable. She has a tendency to interrupt as well as dismiss any concerns very abruptly. She has little tact. I wuld not recommend her at all.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

She did surgery on my sister and cut an inch and a half hole in my sisters bladder. She nor her staff has called to check on her. Please do not use this physician. She should absolutely not be practicing medicine.

Submitted March 8, 2013 | flag

Very helpful!!! Caring person who answered all of our questions and has gone out of her way for us! Highly recommended! Last commenter based everything on a miscommunication! Shame on you!

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

When I called and made the appointment I was a little skeptical about it just due to the poor customer service while scheduling. This turned in to the worst Dr. visit experience ever. I arrived thirty minutes early for my appointment. When I got there they said that I wasn't scheduled. Well, turns out they had me down for a month away. I knew when I made the appointment it would be wrong. They luckily said they could get me in. I waited 50 minutes in the lobby for the appointment to start. Then I waited 15 minutes in the room. The nurse asked me all of the same questions that I had already answered on the paperwork I was given at check in. Then she took out her cell phone and started texting. Dr. Buchanan was dressed very unprofessionally when she finally entered the room. I would have left but I'd already invested too much time. The appointment itself went by quickly with very little concern to my questions. And to top it off, my prescription didn't get called in - even after 3 days.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag