Rate Dr. Joel V. Gabriel

Dr. Joel V. Gabriel's Ratings

This guy is really funny and kept me laughing for my first acupuncture session. He took his time and explained everything, and even gave me a short run down on how acupuncture works. I really loved his way of explaining what is happening and a clever real world example as well. So far I'm very happy with my first treatment, can't wait to go back and get another session. And really love the front office staff as well, they were quite friendly and even offered me tea and water.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2253162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

I had my very first acupuncture treatment with Joel, and it was awesome. He took his time and explained everything he was doing. He makes getting stuck with pins educational, and dare I say it...fun! I have done about 5 treatments and my migraines and headaches are under control. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234422].votes_count ]]