Rate Dr. Laurie H. Philipps

Dr. Laurie H. Philipps's Ratings

My experience was nothing like that described below. No one *made* us sign up for tests. We brought our son here for a comprehensive assessment, and that is what we received. And the whole process was explained up front, including the hourly rate. We were relieved to finally find a practice that could test our child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Bait and switch. Like a used car dealer. Makes you sign up for many unnecessary tests.
Then charges exorbitant fees to review the tests. Then the results are not applicable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2581268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr. Philipps. After years of seeking help for my child, with no real results, I brought him here. Dr. Philipps gave him an accurate diagnosis, referred us for meds, and got us all to a better place. After neuropsych testing, Dr. Philipps met with us to explain her comprehensive report. And she advocated for my child at school to get him the accommodations he needs. Dr. Philipps also fielded our many questions and helped us integrate the therapy goals at home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

This doctor's office is very very disappointing. She is not about the wellness of the patient but about making money. You will be charged for every little thing. It isn't a small charge either. I would not recommend coming here if you are looking for a doctor who wants to make you or your child better. Even if you have insurance you will be charged an obscene amount of money. They also won't give you your medical records. They tell you to take a day off of work and they will discuss with you the results. Then they charge you for talking to you. Please save yourself the additional stress and don't go here. Because I posted a bad Yelp review on NeuroHealth (it is the same place) they refuse to see my niece. Even though my niece is in a really bad spot right now that didn't matter. This obviously tells you the type of doctor she is.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2475143].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 23, 2014

Attention Mothers: Do NOT take your child to this horrible woman. If your child is sensitive my nature Dr. Philipps will only increase their fears and anxiety. My pediatrician reinforced that our daughter was traumatized by this woman. If you love your child and are trying to find help, this is NOT the woman to see. On top of that, she overcharged our insurance company. WARNING STAY AWAY!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][234573].votes_count ]]