Rate Dr. Carolyn Hyde

Dr. Carolyn Hyde's Ratings

I saw Dr Hyde for my knees, had surgery with her twice, great results and no pain now! She has a great bedside manner and explains things in GREAT detail. She even draws these great little pictures to help explain whats going on. She does run late for appointments but after being a patient I undestand why. She doesn't rush your appointment and takes her time with with. Awesome doctor! I have referred my family members to her.

Submitted June 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Carolyn Hyde deceived and due to negligence caused 8 surgeries to my left knee. I trusted her and she violated my trust and caused permanent damage and almost got away with it. After getting another medical opinion, Dr. Jacob Manuel had to remove ALL of the parts of a total knee replacement by dr. Hyde and start all over with a new surgery and the correct size parts which saved my life. I went from 67 range of motion to over 100 degrees but there is still nerve damage from dr. Hyde. I strongly & pray that you not see Dr. Hyde because of her lack of character and ethics. She took 10 years of my life until I finally found a doctor that would look at my file and knee and help me. I trusted her and that was my first mistake don't let it be yours.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012 | flag

Awesome orthopedic surgeon, outstanding bedside manner, really made me feel at ease before and after surgery; never felt rushed when I see her for treatment. She is very intelligent and really effective care-giver to her patients and staff. I will continue to see her in the future for any other Orthopedic needs. The little wait is worth the time of quality care, because I know she cares about her patients and explains in simple terminology that you can understand her recommended treatment plans and the goals to a speedy recovery.

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgeable. I would reccommend her highly to anyone dealing with knee issues like me. Got me mobile.

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag

Great Doctor, outstanding bedside manner, really made me feel at ease and never felt rushed, She is smart and really effective care-giver. I will continue to see her in the future for any other Orthapedic needs. She is often running late, but that is because she cares about her patients and you can tell. Cant say enough nice things about her, and my knee feels much better after surgery aswell.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Fantastic bedside manner. Very helpful and willing to sit down, listen to you, and make sure you fully understand what's going on. EXCELLENT doctor. She even sat with my wife before surgery to make sure she understood what was going to happen and put her at ease.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2007 | flag

excellent physician, caring, knowledgeable, takes her time so she is always running late, but she is worth the wait. The rest of the staff at Tx Orthopedics were she works is not that friendly or helpful anymore, but she is.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2006 | flag