Dr. Kimberly A. Yeung-Yue

5 1 4.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Kimberly A. Yeung-Yue

Dr. Kimberly A. Yeung-Yue's Ratings

Dr. Yeung-Yue was okay during my first visit but went on to prove herself uncaring and unprofessional on my second visit. She put me through a great deal of pain during the removal of several pre-cancerous growths. She did not numb me and ignored my complaints and pleas. Judging by her initial friendly demeanor, I couldn't believe this woman could be so rough and unsympathetic. I've had this procedure done before without problems or pain. So, I know this was uncalled for, especially for her to have pressed on so coldly, after witnessing my distress--I'm an elderly woman with a history of heart problems. By the end of the visit, I thought I'd either expire or get up and slug her. The office staff were pleasant, as was the office, but definitely not this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

Dr. Yue is an exceptional Doctor, and has been the most caring and professional toward my husband on each of his/our visits. I would recommend her to anyone seeking dermo care. Thank you Dr. Yue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2012

One cannot ask for a better doctor than Dr Yue, she is very professional in all aspects with outstanding bedside manners. Easy to talk with and receive honest and sincere answers. Highly concern about her patients care. I highly recommend her for your dermatology concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234687].votes_count ]]