Rate Dr. Sheyda Melkonian

Dr. Sheyda Melkonian's Ratings

She helped me get over a dark time in my life and I'm forever grateful! She's caring and extremely genuine. She not only made me feel better about myself, but she made me realize what I needed to do to better myself and lift myself up from the rot I was in. She's just awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I had been to a few therapists before Dr. M but nobody made me feel as comfortable as she did. She's not judgmental at all and she just helps you get to a place where you are happy with who you are... I had a great experience in therapy with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

She really helped me get through the anxiety that was affecting my life in a negative way. So easy to talk to. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

Great psychologist! She is very caring, insightful, and makes her patients feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234701].votes_count ]]