Rate Dr. Kendra G. Jones

Dr. Kendra G. Jones's Ratings

Very dissatisfied with this woman - referred me to hormone balance facility - knows nothing about hormone balance - isn't this what makes a woman tick ??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Kendra Jones is unprofessional, first and last time using her. Her and her nurse were busy talking about partying!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

I went to Dr. Jones to address concerns about the possibility of having endometriosis and having difficulty getting pregnant. She did not address any of my concerns or go over my symptoms for endometriosis and instead referred me to a fertility clinic without digging into the problem at all. She was aloof and abrupt and not at all what I was looking for in a doctor. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Doctor jones was my ob/gyn back in Sioux City, IA. I can't say enough good things about her. She is so compassionate and really took the time to answer my questions. If you we're having a rough time she would give me a hug and offer a kind encouraging word.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234751].votes_count ]]