Rate Dr. Kristi L. Demock

Dr. Kristi L. Demock's Ratings

This is the nicest doctor that i have ever been to! She knows her stuff and you can talk to her about anything.
To the person who said, "If you cancel for ANY reason (including a death in the family) 3 times within a year, she will discharge you. We had a death in the family, then car troubles a year later and she discharged our son in the middle of treatment with no consideration whatsoever."
The supposed second incident happened a year AFTER the first missed appointment. You state that you can not miss more than 3 times in a year. How many other appointments have you cancelled on that you didn't specify? You can cancel an appointment with her for ANY reason, as long as it's not same day! Don't knock down a good doctor because you can't keep your appointments 3+ times! (In ONE year!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Terrible doctor! Decent staff. If you cancel for ANY reason (including a death in the family) 3 times within a year, she will discharge you. We had a death in the family, then car troubles a year later and she discharged our son in the middle of treatment with no consideration whatsoever. I would never recommend going to this doctor. She only wants to line her pockets with your money, get you in and out, and cares nothing for your actual health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Very prompt and very goo Doctor she will take care of all you needs and concerns. So glad I found me a good Doctor and she is close to home. Also staff is very nice and pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend her for your Doctor..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Awesome doctor! The staff was great, very friendly and helped put me at ease right away. I don't like going to the doctor... Dr. Demock herself was very easy to talk to about my medical concerns and genuinely cared. I was very impressed by both her and her office staff. My blood pressure was the lowest it has ever been at a doctors office and we addressed/checked on all of my concerns. I would definately recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234787].votes_count ]]