Rate Dr. Samer S. Ghostine

Dr. Samer S. Ghostine's Ratings

Dr Ghostine is a kind person and a great surgeon. His staff is wonderful- they got me into his office right away and I had the back surgery that I needed soon afterward. I felt much better right away, and my leg pain is almost 100% resolved. I have been very happy with the results and have already recommended him to friends who suffer from a pinched nerve and have spine issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

I recommend Dr Ghostine very highly. My leg and back pain are much better after his surgery. I am happy he did my back surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Great surgeon. My pain is resolved after he performed surgery on me. My foot drop is resolved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Ghostine is one of the most caring Surgeons I have ever met. He takes great care when seeing every patient and spends time to explain his findings and diagnosis in detail. He is also very well trained having completed 2 spine surgery fellowships after completing his neurosurgery residency. He operated on my back and I could not be happier. I have gained my life back and I owe it all to him. Highly recommended. Very few surgeons have his level of expertise and knowledge as well as his caring bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Excellent surgeon. He saved my life. He is caring and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Very nice surgeon. Explains symptoms and options. Conservative in his management

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234873].votes_count ]]