You may also like

Rate Dr. Samer S. Ghostine

Dr. Samer S. Ghostine's Ratings

Kind, compassionate doctor. Skilled surgeon. My husband had cervical surgery and his neck has not felt this well since 1972. We both highly recommend Dr. Ghostine. Staff are always friendly and helpful. We feel blessed to have received help from Dr. Ghostine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2013

Dr Ghostine is a kind person and a great surgeon. His staff is wonderful- they got me into his office right away and I had the back surgery that I needed soon afterward. I felt much better right away, and my leg pain is almost 100% resolved. I have been very happy with the results and have already recommended him to friends who suffer from a pinched nerve and have spine issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

I recommend Dr Ghostine very highly. My leg and back pain are much better after his surgery. I am happy he did my back surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Great surgeon. My pain is resolved after he performed surgery on me. My foot drop is resolved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Ghostine is one of the most caring Surgeons I have ever met. He takes great care when seeing every patient and spends time to explain his findings and diagnosis in detail. He is also very well trained having completed 2 spine surgery fellowships after completing his neurosurgery residency. He operated on my back and I could not be happier. I have gained my life back and I owe it all to him. Highly recommended. Very few surgeons have his level of expertise and knowledge as well as his caring bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Excellent surgeon. He saved my life. He is caring and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Very nice surgeon. Explains symptoms and options. Conservative in his management

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234873].votes_count ]]