Rate Dr. Samer S. Ghostine

Dr. Samer S. Ghostine's Ratings

Dr. Ghostine and the staff at Loma Linda are truly remarkable. My 82 year old dad broke his back falling in the shower this past January. Dr. Ghostine and his team were very informative and explained the whole process, which included without surgery, my dad would never walk again. Three days after the surgery, which required rods, places, and screws to repair the break, my dad was up and walking. Throughout the whole process, he was in very little pain. Three months later, he is now fully recovered and completely independent. My family will be forever grateful to Dr. Ghostine and the entire team at Loma Linda.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2253377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Ghostine is excellent. He is kind, compassionate, and more than competent. The excruciating pain I was having was taken away immediately by the surgery he performed. His staff is pleasant, professional, and very efficient. I would recommend Dr. Ghostine to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2253376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

This is my 4th lower back surgery. I wish I would have seen Dr. S. Ghostine at Loma Linda University Hospital in Loma Linda before my surgery in 2012. I definitely would recommend Dr. S. Ghostine to any one with back issues. He is the Best Neurologist Doctor I have ever had. Dr. S. Ghostine made the correct diagnosis and explained exactly what he would be doing to correct my issue. He told me what to expect from the surgery as well as all the risks involved with the type of surgery he would be doing. Dr. Ghostine was very honest and did not sugar cote anything. He had an excellent bed side manner and did not let his ego get in the way what so ever. (Very rare with other Neurologists I have had). The evening after Dr. Ghostine performed surgery on my lower back, (L5 - S1) 100% of the pain was gone. Six weeks after surgery 100% of the pain is still gone and I am walking without assistance. (No walker, no cane.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

My baclofin pump replacement surgery went as smoothly as possible. Dr. Ghostine and staff did a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234883].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

Six weeks ago I was admitted into the ER unit at Loma Linda University Medical Center for a ruptured disc at the L4-5 vertebrae,compounded by spinal stenosis resulting in compression of the cauda equina ,thus creating severe pain and the onset of paralysis from my waist down. I was immediately placed into surgery . Dr. Ghostine said to me your a miracle prior to discharging me for I had lost all feeling in my lower extremities and control of my bowels, WOW!!! I'm forever grateful, Dr. Ghostine he is truly the miracle worker quite the professional in his field .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

I had many surgeries that left my legs numb and in pain. A neurological stimulator was placed in my back to no satisfaction. I was sent to Dr. Ghostine who went in and moved the sensors. Now my legs,feet and hips are pain free after 15 years of suffering. I am very grateful to Dr. Ghostine for what he's been able to do for me. He has given me my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

The Best! Dr. Ghostine was professional, caring and knowledgeable. After seeing four neurosurgeons for an issue with three of my discs, and a misaligned spine, Dr. Ghostine proved to be the one to give the correct diagnosis, and perform my surgeries. After years of pain I am now in recovery and on my way to regaining my life! I am extremely grateful for having found Dr. Ghostine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234880].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2013

Kind, compassionate doctor. Skilled surgeon. My husband had cervical surgery and his neck has not felt this well since 1972. We both highly recommend Dr. Ghostine. Staff are always friendly and helpful. We feel blessed to have received help from Dr. Ghostine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234879].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2013

Dr Ghostine is a kind person and a great surgeon. His staff is wonderful- they got me into his office right away and I had the back surgery that I needed soon afterward. I felt much better right away, and my leg pain is almost 100% resolved. I have been very happy with the results and have already recommended him to friends who suffer from a pinched nerve and have spine issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

I recommend Dr Ghostine very highly. My leg and back pain are much better after his surgery. I am happy he did my back surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234877].votes_count ]]