Rate Dr. Samer S. Ghostine

Dr. Samer S. Ghostine's Ratings

I had cervical fusion on my neck in August 2014 by Dr. Ghostine. I was very impressed with him. I was seen in his Hesperia office a few times and each time I was seen almost immediately and did not have long waits. He performed my "complex" (per his words) surgery and I was feeling better within two days. I will be requesting him again for my upcoming back surgery even though he is out of my network. Sorry to see he will be moving to Riverside Community Hospital in Nov and no longer at Loma Linda Medical.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

I recommend Dr. Ghostine as he is thorough, careful, encouraging and spends us much time as you need answering questions. I went to him because I had been diagnosed with Hydrocphalus; He put a shunt in my head and I feel 110% better. It has changed my life immediately. If I develop any spine situation he would be my first call.:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2475152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

my surgery done by Dr. Ghostine was successful! Dr. Ghostine found my problem on MRI that the radiologist missed. I was having severe pain until my surgery. Dr. Ghostine answered all my questions before and after my surgery. I felt so comfortable with Dr. Ghostine. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an excellent neurosurgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2253382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

I had surgery done by Dr. Ghostine, in my head after being diagnosed with a brain tumor. He did such an outstanding job, i am grateful for the work he has done. I recommend him for the work that he has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2253381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Had the best service I could ask for. Surgery went great I could not be happier. Thank you Dr. Ghostine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2253380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Professional, personable, and trustworthy. He conducted a thorough analysis and determined that I need surgery to correct a tethered cord. Dr. Ghostine was professional and accurate in his appraisal of what I would experience in post recovery. Absolutely blessed that I was referred to Dr. Ghostine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][234872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Great Doctor... totally rebuilt my brothers back after a motorcycle accident..this man is great...nice soft spoken...two months out from surgery almost completely pain free

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2253379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

i highly recommend Dr sam ghostine he did my complex neck fusion and I am very happy with him and his staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2253378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Ghostine and the staff at Loma Linda are truly remarkable. My 82 year old dad broke his back falling in the shower this past January. Dr. Ghostine and his team were very informative and explained the whole process, which included without surgery, my dad would never walk again. Three days after the surgery, which required rods, places, and screws to repair the break, my dad was up and walking. Throughout the whole process, he was in very little pain. Three months later, he is now fully recovered and completely independent. My family will be forever grateful to Dr. Ghostine and the entire team at Loma Linda.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2253377].votes_count ]]