Dr. CHRISTOPHER L. ALLEN

Dr. CHRISTOPHER L. ALLEN

Rate Dr. CHRISTOPHER L. ALLEN

Dr. CHRISTOPHER L. ALLEN's Ratings

Wonderful Doctor & good man, easy to talk to, knows his stuff, saved my life..also so sweet & seems Christian..EVERYONE IN MACON,GA. MISSES HIM !! Best of best here..good luck in saint louis Doc

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Dr Allen is not only a great doctor, he is a great man. He saved my moms life. He sits and explains things so that patients and family understand what is going on and how to fix it. We have never felt rushed or like he was in a hurry. I don't feel like we are just talking to the doctor, I feel as if we are talking to a friend. My mom was very apprehensive going to her general practice doctor, but to see how at ease she is with Dr Allen is amazing. He is THE BEST DOCTOR EVER to grace the halls of our hospitals.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2013 | flag

This is one wonderful Dr....his personality is great. He is one his game..he did a Heart Cath on me several months ago. I'm sure gonna miss you Dr. Allen..!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

dr allen is the best he saved my life. his words of wisdom was beautiful. he mkes me feel safe he n staff so nice. always on top of things

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

Saved my moms life. She had a heart attack and he came right away. Very nice doctor.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag