Rate Dr. Charles L. Crist

Dr. Charles L. Crist's Ratings

All I can say is, I wish I would have seen him sooner. He is an amazing physician and diagnostician. Penny, is unbelievably efficient, as well as his staff which is uncommon among most LLMDs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Dr. Crist saved my life , Awesome and very knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr Crist is the first doctor I've been to that really cares to know all the things going on with me. My neurologist cared about my seizures, my primary wanted to treat anxiety, and my gyno would only talk hormones. Dr Crist understands that all of these pieces are related and treating individual symptoms but not the source won't get you anywhere. I have a long recovery ahead, but with Dr Crist I know I'm on the right path.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2459949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

For Wasted a 3 day on trip and thousands of dollars. Don't think Dr Crist understood my specific concerns and problems. I don't think Dr crist will help me. I did not come away with a good feeling. I went to him as General MD doctor for help with Severe skin allergies, and for compounding prescriptiing for simple things like a anthistime because i have allergies to so many things in regular medicines. He wouldn't write me the prescriptions I needed, but he diagnoised me with Tick illness, I question because test was negative. I needed a a good speciality doctor for all my issues, being.a MD, I thought he would be the one to help with my specific needs.He did not help me with my health issues and concerns. I left very confused and his explanations and was sent home with medicines, I don't think I can tolerate, without supervision, didn't make any sense to me, and the concerns I went for were not addressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459948].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Crist is one of the leading experts in Borreliosis treatment. He individualizes every person's treatment to suit their personal needs using both mainstream medicine and natural treatments. Aside from his incredible knowledge, he is also a lovely human being. If a person cannot get along with him then they need to look at themselves because he always goes above and beyond to help anyone sick with borreliosis. He is a Godsend and I and my children have our lives back because of his expertise and kindness. Thank you good Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1986069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Best Lyme Doctor specialist in the US. Period. I've went to them all. He's been doing it for so long he knows his stuff extremely well. There is no cure but you can try to manage it with different antibiotics and supplements. Supplements do help for most people but of course not all. He's the best Dr. and we need more like him! He's an angel!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1986068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Crist is an amazing doctor. He had helped me with my back pain, fatigue, and has helped me with my swollen fingers. I am nine years old and I have just been diagnosed with Lymes Disease a few months ago. My brother and mother also have this disease and he is helped him greatly. Thanks, Dr. Crist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1986067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Dr Crist saved my life. I had had Lyme most of my life by the time I found him. He got me well in 4 yrs and I've now been off antibiotics for 5 yrs and doing VERY well. He's a fine Christian man and a great listener and problem solver.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1986066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2009

Highly recommend this physician. Extremely knowledeable and compassionate about his care for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1986065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Staff is very friendly and helpful. I have never had to wait very long for my appointment which is great. Dr. Crist is the one you want to see for lyme and co-infections. I believe I've had lyme since the 70's. While I am still under treatment, I am so much better now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1986064].votes_count ]]