Rate Dr. ALBERT A. CITRON

Dr. ALBERT A. CITRON's Ratings

I had a root canal with Dr. Cipro on July 2010. He charged me 2200 for a one hour of work. 2000 to pay right away and 200 on another additional bill 1 month later. The same procedure that I paid only 900 dollar 6 year ago. The average root canal is from 600- 1000 now. When I received the bill, I wrote a letter to explain to him that I had quit my job to have medical treatment and I am not qualified for any SSI disability or Unemployment compensation. I lived on my saving, and 2200 dollar is overcharged. He dropped 200 dollar on the additional bill. Now the root canal that he performed failed again. I called several orthodontist to check the price before I see them. The price is around 800-1200 current. After adjusting inflation factor, he charged a patient with difficult financial situation 3 times the average price. This contradicts to his mission statement !!!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Citron has performed three root canals on my teeth. He is one of the best Endodontic specialists in the area.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2011 | flag