Rate Dr. BEN M. HUNT

Dr. BEN M. HUNT's Ratings

I have a rare connective tissue disorder and Dr. Hunt operated on me twice in 2013. Surgery can be additionally challenging because of this, and my surgeries were not planned, but Dr. Hunt was very straight forward in explaining everything and I felt like I was in the best hands possible under the circumstances. I would not hesitate to use him again as my surgeon or to recommend him to someone else.

Submitted July 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hunt is very kind and is very personable. He made sure to introduce himself to all members of my family after my surgery.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2014 | flag

Absolutely awesome Doctor! Patient, thorough and sense of humor when I needed it. Explained everything to my satisfaction and always with a smile. Quite frankly the best Doctor I have ever had.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hunt was very patient with the barrage of questions. His bed side manner is excellent!

Submitted Dec. 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hunt has an excellent 'bedside' manner-positive, up-beat, and reassuring. He listens attentively and gives calm and informative explanations. I feel very blessed that he was assigned to my surgery. Plus, he has had a 'country/small town' experience that adds to his welcoming personality.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hunt removed my gall bladder. He patiently explained the entire procedure and answered all my questions. The surgery went very well and he was great!

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

Dr Hunt performed my lumpectomy. From the first visit I was impressed with his kind and compassionate nature. He was caring and encouraging and very professional. I would highly recommend Dr Ben Hunt.

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Hunt was a caring, kind and very informative Doctor. He took the time to talk about my surgery with me and my family and my follow-up care was also great. I felt very well cared for and am so happy that he was my surgeon. Excellent Doctor!

Submitted Feb. 22, 2013 | flag

The experience from first meeting the day of my surgery to my initial visit to office has been excellent. Strongly recommend

Submitted Feb. 11, 2013 | flag