Rate Dr. Ben M. Hunt

Dr. Ben M. Hunt's Ratings

So far the most helpful,caring,attentive and kind doctor I have met. He treated me with utmost respect and care. I arrived for my post op few days earlier but he saw me anyways without any hesitation. Also asked about my overall health. I would recommend him to anyone and pray we get more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

I have a rare connective tissue disorder and Dr. Hunt operated on me twice in 2013. Surgery can be additionally challenging because of this, and my surgeries were not planned, but Dr. Hunt was very straight forward in explaining everything and I felt like I was in the best hands possible under the circumstances. I would not hesitate to use him again as my surgeon or to recommend him to someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2253825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. Hunt is very kind and is very personable. He made sure to introduce himself to all members of my family after my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

Absolutely awesome Doctor! Patient, thorough and sense of humor when I needed it. Explained everything to my satisfaction and always with a smile. Quite frankly the best Doctor I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

Dr. Hunt was very patient with the barrage of questions. His bed side manner is excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2013

Dr. Hunt has an excellent 'bedside' manner-positive, up-beat, and reassuring. He listens attentively and gives calm and informative explanations. I feel very blessed that he was assigned to my surgery. Plus, he has had a 'country/small town' experience that adds to his welcoming personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

Dr. Hunt removed my gall bladder. He patiently explained the entire procedure and answered all my questions. The surgery went very well and he was great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr Hunt performed my lumpectomy. From the first visit I was impressed with his kind and compassionate nature. He was caring and encouraging and very professional. I would highly recommend Dr Ben Hunt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

Dr. Hunt was a caring, kind and very informative Doctor. He took the time to talk about my surgery with me and my family and my follow-up care was also great. I felt very well cared for and am so happy that he was my surgeon. Excellent Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235515].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

The experience from first meeting the day of my surgery to my initial visit to office has been excellent. Strongly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235514].votes_count ]]