Rate Dr. Tawana D. Feimster

Dr. Tawana D. Feimster's Ratings

Gjjjjnhhhbggggggggggggggggggfdddsssweeertgygyyhhhyhhgggggvvffffffcffff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr Feimster is very unprofessional. She told me I might have cancer after she reviewd a 3-D xray. Two other dentists confirmed she had no clue what she was talking about and there was no evidence on the x-ray. I agree with the other ratings about the unprofessional way they make you pay and the unfriendly atmosphere of the office. Plus, I had over an hour wait. Do not see this dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

This is a re-post. On 5/22/14 I was scheduled to have a root canal done.In the middle of the procedure, I was asked to pay my dental bill. I was shocked. I asked the receptionist if the payment may wait until after the dentist was done performing the root canal (considering I have an array of dental apparatus in my mouth). She said she would ask the dentist if paying later was okay. Then the receptionist returned and said "No." I have to pay now. Amazed at the meager level of bedside service,I felt disrespected. By not acting in a swift manner, the dentist aggressively came over to my side and removed the equipment that was in my mouth (indicating to me that if I do not comply, she would not continue).After paying she continued the work. To be candid her sub-level professionalism coupled with no class is unacceptable.She came across as one desperate for money. For a lousy $121 which is lunch money she lost a great customer. Not worth patronizing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2253837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

in the middle of my procedure (root canal), I was asked by Tawana Feimster's to pay my dental bill ($121). I was shocked. I asked can it wait until after the procedure. She replied no. I inquired as to what kind of policy that doesn't allow one to pay prior or after the dental work. She exclaimed this is just the policy. Sitting in chair with all this stuff in my mouth, she removed all her apparatus out of my mouth, indicating that if I don't pay now she will not continue. Eventually, I had to get up and go to the front desk and pay. To be candid, she showed a sub standard level of professionalism and class. She came across as one who was desperate for money..if your not ready to get up in the middle of your procedure and pay your bill, she is not worth the visit. She is pseudo in her "passion for dentistry... Overall, the visit left a distaste in mouth...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2253836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

She is not good with patients who are not comfortable in a dentist chair. My first visit I was caught in very bad traffic and she was obviously very unhappy and unfriendly because of my tardiness! Unfortunately I had to return to her some time later and was presented with an insincere doctor who obviously knew I wasn't happy with her bedside practice/unfriendliness. I feel she is insincere because she did not keep her word to follow-up with me once she referred me out to another doctor's office to get a 3D xray nor did she apologize for not keeping her word. She placed major emphasis on wanting to speak with me before she spoke with the doctor's office and told her staff to place on her calendar to call me but when I called her office she was unavailable and she took two days to call me back. She's not all she appears to be and I am only accustomed to doctors who are professionals in their fields. This may be appear to be an isolated matter but just be informed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

My visit to Dr. Feimster office was one I wish to forget.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Dr. Feimster was not working at the office in Bowie in 2011, therefore, I think the previous review posted is invalid. Dr. Feimster was in Arlington and I was a patient at the Arlington office and her service was great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

Emergency root canal treatment scheduled (same day appointment!), as my insurance was running out. Receptionist seemed quite rude and annoyed on the phone, but was nice in person. Endodontist had to numb me 12 times because whenever she would be treating my tooth, I would feel intense pain again, and out came the needle again. My general dentist had numbed me once and I didn't feel anything the entire time for the same tooth. This endodontist numbed me 12 times and still I could feel pain! Ive had throbbing pain immediately after leaving their office. They prescribed Ibprofane which does not help at all with pain, but thankfully my general dentist prescribed Lortab. All in all this endodontist was very friendly, but that does not matter when she is rough with your teeth. This is why most people hate going to the dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235548].votes_count ]]