Rate Dr. ANTHONY M. RIVANO

Dr. ANTHONY M. RIVANO's Ratings

What a breath of fresh air! Dr. Rivano is an exceptional chiropractor, taking the time to listen to your needs and explaining things in a very down-to-earth way. He makes you feel very at ease and treats you as if you are family. I always leave his office feeling relaxed, comfortable, and confident that I am on the road to a healthy future. He offers great advice, not only about chiropractic issues, but also about nutrition, fitness, and overall health. If you are looking for a chiropractor that truly cares about his patients, Dr. Rivano is a perfect fit!

Submitted July 23, 2013 | flag

Greatest chiropractor I have ever been to. Very personable, compassionate, and effective treatments. He's a no nonsense kind of guy. He told me point blank "if I can't help you I'll get you to someone that can". I've never heard a doctor say that before. Highly recommend! He helped me with neck & shoulder pain & only took a few weeks.

Submitted July 28, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor! I've been a patient for a few years now for different issues. Dr. Rivano is always able to successfully treat and cure my pain, whether it's headaches caused by neck pain or heal pain caused by plantar fasciitis. Dr. Rivano is very knowleadgable about health and wellness and nutrition. I highly receommend Rivano Chiropractic to everyone.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Great chiropractor! Highly recommened! He helped relieve my neck and shoulder pain.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

I had CMC joint arthritis in my hands and was in lot of pain. i was wearing braces all the time. Dr Rivano gave cold laser therapy for my condition. i was pain free nearly in 3 visits and said bye bye to the braces.i was amazed to see the results. he also advised me on diet and exercise. i received great care and concern from Dr Rivano.He has great expertise in his work but what sets him apart is the personal touch that he adds to his treatment which made me feel like he really cared. I can not thank him enough for what he did for me. I would highly recommend everyone to go to Dr Rivano

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Chiropractic care is epitomized by Dr. Rivano. The quality of his care is unparalleled and it is only matched by the level of his concern for his patients. Every visit is filled with the paramount level of treatment. He preaches proactivity and even has a strength training room filled with free weights, machines and other exercise equipment, geared towards instilling patients with the tools to aid in injury prevention. With each step he takes during his examinations and treatments, he takes the time to explain exactly what he is doing for you and more importantly, why. He is a great listener and always remembers intricate details of my life that I share with him; never forgetting to inquire about them, with sincerity, at each visit. If you are looking for a truly great doctor who will easily become someone you can always rely on, Dr. Rivano is your man. Thanks Doc, for all your help!

Submitted July 6, 2011 | flag

Extremley professional and helpful with his proceducres. Dr. Rivano is caring and over extends himself to make sure you are receiving the proper treatment. He is also very knowledgeable when asked about vitamins supllement. He is the only Doctor that is able to recommend the necessary vitamins that are necessary to insure a healthy and benefical life change. It worked for me and my family. I only take the brand of vitamins that Dr. Rivano recommends and why because I compared the ones that are sold in drug stores, supermarket and others places and compared his to the others and noticed big difference. Therefore I highly recommed Dr. Rivano for his wisdom and knowledge. He is Great and very Caring.

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rivano helped feel human again. I have been suffering from chronic back pain and was hardly able to function everyday. Then someone recommended Dr. Rivano to me and he changed my life. He knew exactly what was wrong and made me feel so comfortable during my visits. He educated me on the body and answered any questions I had about pain, nutrition, and working out. He is fantastic! I recommend him to everyone. A great doctor. Thank you Dr. Rivano!!

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag