Rate Dr. Jeffrey N. Higginbotham

Dr. Jeffrey N. Higginbotham's Ratings

Dr. Higginbotham is extremely caring and actually listens to your needs when you are meeting with him. I was going to knock him a star for punctuality, but I realized that his consultations usually run a little long because he wants to know your case inside and out. He's a believer in exercise/functional mobility and using prescriptions as a way to supplement your quality of life. Dr. Higginbotham wants you to live a long healthy and manageable life and does not give unrealistic expectations.

I would recommend him to people who want to actually manage their pain and get better.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Higginbotham is honestly one of the best doctors in the world! I have constant uncontrollable pain and he has been very understanding, helpful, and compassionate. He talks with me like I am a friend and has helped me tremendously! I would recommend him to anybody that has uncontrollable pain like I do! I hope Dr. Higginbotham is my doctor for a very long time.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Finding Dr. Higginbotham and Richard Todd have been a true blessing! I'd worked with Richard at a different pain management place and was devistated when I was told that he no longer was there, now I thank them for what they did, had they not done what they did I wouldn't have found Dr. Higginbotham and Richard as well. My first meeting with Dr. Higginbotham was beyond my expectations. He's a very caring, gentle, understanding, comfortable doctor to talk with. He and his staff are well beyond what I ever could have imagined and I'm grateful for having found such a wonderful doctor and PAC and staff to help me manage this unrelenting pain!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2012 | flag

He is very knowledgeable and up to date procedures. He takes the time to listen to problems unlike many doctors I've gone to. I would recomend him to my friends. A really great doctor.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag