Rate Dr. JEFFREY N. HIGGINBOTHAM

Dr. JEFFREY N. HIGGINBOTHAM's Ratings

Dr. Higginbotham is honestly one of the best doctors in the world! I have constant uncontrollable pain and he has been very understanding, helpful, and compassionate. He talks with me like I am a friend and has helped me tremendously! I would recommend him to anybody that has uncontrollable pain like I do! I hope Dr. Higginbotham is my doctor for a very long time.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

Finding Dr. Higginbotham and Richard Todd have been a true blessing! I'd worked with Richard at a different pain management place and was devistated when I was told that he no longer was there, now I thank them for what they did, had they not done what they did I wouldn't have found Dr. Higginbotham and Richard as well. My first meeting with Dr. Higginbotham was beyond my expectations. He's a very caring, gentle, understanding, comfortable doctor to talk with. He and his staff are well beyond what I ever could have imagined and I'm grateful for having found such a wonderful doctor and PAC and staff to help me manage this unrelenting pain!

Submitted Aug. 5, 2012 | flag

He is very knowledgeable and up to date procedures. He takes the time to listen to problems unlike many doctors I've gone to. I would recomend him to my friends. A really great doctor.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag