Rate Dr. Jeffrey N. Higginbotham

Dr. Jeffrey N. Higginbotham's Ratings

Dr. Higgenbotham is a very caring and knowledgeable physician. He understands pain and how to treat it. I moved here from another state having to leave physicians who had treated me for over 20 years and he made me feel right at home and safe. It says a lot when you can find a physician who listens, understands, and treats the problem as quickly as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr. Higginbotham is extremely caring and actually listens to your needs when you are meeting with him. I was going to knock him a star for punctuality, but I realized that his consultations usually run a little long because he wants to know your case inside and out. He's a believer in exercise/functional mobility and using prescriptions as a way to supplement your quality of life. Dr. Higginbotham wants you to live a long healthy and manageable life and does not give unrealistic expectations.

I would recommend him to people who want to actually manage their pain and get better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2517187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Higginbotham is honestly one of the best doctors in the world! I have constant uncontrollable pain and he has been very understanding, helpful, and compassionate. He talks with me like I am a friend and has helped me tremendously! I would recommend him to anybody that has uncontrollable pain like I do! I hope Dr. Higginbotham is my doctor for a very long time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][235972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

Finding Dr. Higginbotham and Richard Todd have been a true blessing! I'd worked with Richard at a different pain management place and was devistated when I was told that he no longer was there, now I thank them for what they did, had they not done what they did I wouldn't have found Dr. Higginbotham and Richard as well. My first meeting with Dr. Higginbotham was beyond my expectations. He's a very caring, gentle, understanding, comfortable doctor to talk with. He and his staff are well beyond what I ever could have imagined and I'm grateful for having found such a wonderful doctor and PAC and staff to help me manage this unrelenting pain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][235971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2012

He is very knowledgeable and up to date procedures. He takes the time to listen to problems unlike many doctors I've gone to. I would recomend him to my friends. A really great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][235970].votes_count ]]