Rate Dr. Carrie Ann Twedt

Dr. Carrie Ann Twedt's Ratings

I was impressed by this doctor and her office. They seem to really care about the little things, such as having a private dressing area for changing clothes, which I appreciate a lot. The wait time was average but not too long. The examining room seemed more homey than many I've been in over the years. Dr. Twedt has a bubbly personality and puts you at ease. I do recommend you go to her when the need arises.

Submitted July 18, 2014 | flag

Dr Twedt is extremely personable, polite, and friendly. She has exceptional knowledge and sincerely cares about your individual needs. Her attention to detail and concern for patient outcome is her primary concern. Highly recommended.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Twedt has been my obgyn now for 4 years and I love her. I would recommend her to anyone. She has great bed side manners and is very knowledgable.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Twedt is professional, yet personable. She even takes the time to call you back with results if you have a problem, or if your problem is resolved. My last appointment for a simple pap smear (no other tests associated with a well-woman checkup) took 15 minutes. I was in my car 15 minutes later! THAT has never happened with other doctors. It seemed as though she knows my time is precious to me, too. Hooray! I recommend Dr. Twedt and I have friends who go to other doctors in the practice and they have had similar experiences.

Submitted May 16, 2010 | flag

Piedmont OB-Gyn is an outstanding provider. I recommend them to all of my friends. I see Dr. Twedt and she is very compassionate, takes a great deal of time for you to think of any questions you may have and is very thorough. The office staff are just as kind and warm. An overall pleasant experience.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

I was skeptical at first about having a woman doctor. She was my first. I had already had one C-Section, so I knew I would be having another. Dr. Twedt was actually the best doctor I have ever had. I advise anyone to give her a try.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2009 | flag

Dr. Twedt was very professional and compassionate. She was very thorough. Her office staff were very efficient. I do not expect to ever seek out a new OB/Gyn - I wish I had found her sooner. I will recommend her highly to my friends.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2009 | flag

Talking to Dr. Twedt is exactly what you would hope in a doctor, especially in planning a pregnancy. It is like talking to your very best friend but this one happens to have a medical degree. She is friendly, knowledgible and extremly easy to talk to. She put me completely at easy as my husband and I begin trying to conceive our first child in our mid to late 30's.

Submitted March 19, 2007 | flag

Would never go to another ob/gyn. Dr. Twedt is knowledgable and very caring. I have never felt rushed. I would and have recommended her to many. I can not say enough nice things about Dr. Twedt.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2006 | flag

Carrie Ann is excellent. I've recommended her to numerous friends and family members. She is by far the best OB/GYN I've ever seen and certainly one of my favorite doctors. I never feel rushed, it's as though she has all the time in the world to answer my questions and fully explain in layman's terms. Excellent bedside manner!

Submitted July 31, 2006 | flag