Rate Dr. Mary Ann Domingo

Dr. Mary Ann Domingo's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Domingo for years and I enjoy her demeanor and knowledge as well as her staff. I have absolutely no complaints regarding attention, treatment, friendliness or professionalism of anyone in the office. Whenever I have a problem I have complete confidence it will be handled properly, given the attention required whether a more urgent type situation or a simple question. My secondary insurance is Banker's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1986563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2013

she is very great, very helpful... and she calls me not a nurse. She is very kind and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1986562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

If they would except my new insurance I would got back in a heart beat Dr. Domingo help me a lot

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1986561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2012

This doctor is very knowledgeable and friendly! She doesn't waste your money with tests that aren't needed like the other doctors. She listens to what you have to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1986560].votes_count ]]