Rate Dr. Mark Durante

Dr. Mark Durante's Ratings

Ill tell you what man, this guys got the full package of oral surgeons. Hospitality and professionalism are his motto. My mouth has never felt cleaner in my 34 years of living on planet Earth. Not to mention the rest of his staff... They truly are a heartwarming bunch. Teamwork is what makes this choo choo train go round. He makes the process of oral surgery an absolute treat as whenever I walk into that office I feel like part of the Durante family. Just an absolute firecracker of an oral surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Was brought in for removal of lower wisdom teeth, Durante told me price would not exceed $1000, which I still thought was a bit high but he came recommended. After surgery I experienced a dry socket which was painful for weeks. Holes were much too large. On top of that, I get a bill for about $2000, about 1k more than I was verbally told. Not only that, but the night before my surgery, they told me my insurance wasn't going to cover anything and that if I cancelled I would have to pay a fee. This was after they told me that they would get back to me days before the surgury with the answer about the insurance coverage. Would stay far away!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Painless, thorough, clean with enjoyable conversation from Dr. and staff. Professionalism beyond reproach. Next day, always a concerned follow up call. Any problems afterwards; you call, the answer " when can you get here?" Complete patient concern. His staff, the best there is. Dr. Durante, one in a million.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236082].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

One of the nicest guys you could ever hope to have hovering over you extracting, drilling and grafting! Calm, considerate and funny as heck and most important painless during 2 and a quarter hours in chair. Next morning, a Saturday, a personal call from him with genuine concern! His assistant was all of the same and just as informed. Thanks Doc!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2013

Dr Durantee is the nicest, calmest and most professional Dr I have every seen. He has put in two implants and extracted 3 teeth for me, plus pulled 1 tooth each on my 2 kids. So he is great for kids and adults. I drive 35 miles just to see him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2011

Incredible doctor, kind, patience, pain-free. Made me feel less guilty for ignoring my teeth for so long

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

Dr. Durante is one of the nicest doctors I have met. He is one that truely cares about his patients. He had a very relaxing manner and was very gentle. I would go back to him without any hesitation or nervousness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236078].votes_count ]]