Rate Dr. Mark Durante

Dr. Mark Durante's Ratings

Was brought in for removal of lower wisdom teeth, Durante told me price would not exceed $1000, which I still thought was a bit high but he came recommended. After surgery I experienced a dry socket which was painful for weeks. Holes were much too large. On top of that, I get a bill for about $2000, about 1k more than I was verbally told. Not only that, but the night before my surgery, they told me my insurance wasn't going to cover anything and that if I cancelled I would have to pay a fee. This was after they told me that they would get back to me days before the surgury with the answer about the insurance coverage. Would stay far away!!!!!

Submitted March 14, 2014 | flag

Painless, thorough, clean with enjoyable conversation from Dr. and staff. Professionalism beyond reproach. Next day, always a concerned follow up call. Any problems afterwards; you call, the answer " when can you get here?" Complete patient concern. His staff, the best there is. Dr. Durante, one in a million.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

One of the nicest guys you could ever hope to have hovering over you extracting, drilling and grafting! Calm, considerate and funny as heck and most important painless during 2 and a quarter hours in chair. Next morning, a Saturday, a personal call from him with genuine concern! His assistant was all of the same and just as informed. Thanks Doc!

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr Durantee is the nicest, calmest and most professional Dr I have every seen. He has put in two implants and extracted 3 teeth for me, plus pulled 1 tooth each on my 2 kids. So he is great for kids and adults. I drive 35 miles just to see him

Submitted Dec. 10, 2011 | flag

Incredible doctor, kind, patience, pain-free. Made me feel less guilty for ignoring my teeth for so long

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Durante is one of the nicest doctors I have met. He is one that truely cares about his patients. He had a very relaxing manner and was very gentle. I would go back to him without any hesitation or nervousness.

Submitted June 15, 2011 | flag