Dr. Leila K. Jabaji

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 21 reviews. Dr. Leila K. Jabaji has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Leila" to "Leila K."
RID: 2643572
08/05/13 5 5 5 5 Both my kids were her patients. I was very happy with her as a doctor. Cheerful, knowledgable, helpful even after hours.
RID: 2519161
02/01/13 2 1 2 4 WARNING Dr. Jabaji is a knowledgeable doctor. However, my family had an issue with our medical insurance not paying a bill for our son's treatment and she was unwilling to supply documentation to the insurance company to get the bill paid. Thus, we are now responsible for the entire bill despite having medical insurance. Her only concern is patient care, which is somewhat disappointing that she will not put in any effort in getting families coverage for basic medical treatment. In my particular case, if she took the time to fill out a one page document, my child's medical care would have been covered. She refused to get invloved because "dealing with insurance companies is not her job." I would be very cautious in taking a child to Dr. Jabaji based on the very real possibility of incurring unforseen significant "out of pocket" medical bills due to her unwillingness to cooperate with requests from insurance companies for documentation to approve medical care.
RID: 2082947
26/04/12 4 4 5 5 I highly recommend Dr Jabaji. She has an idea about what is good for kids, such as vaccinations, and she doesn't hide it. She doesn't give up if the answer is not immediately apparent. She takes patients during lunch, so she can help everyone who needs it. She has medical insight, intuition and knowledge. She cares about her patients. I wish every doctor were as devoted to her work as she is. She's no-nonsense, but very sincere and caring.  Respond
RID: 1837568

02/04/12 1 2 1 1
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1710466
10/02/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jabaji always has the patient's best interest in mind. The front desk is nice and helpful. She is patient and very funny. Love all the toys in the office and beautiful murals.
RID: 1289887
09/11/10 1 1 1 1 unacceptable waiting time , we had to leave after 1.5 hour wait without been seen...don`t waste your time
RID: 1182960
04/06/10 5 4 5 5 Love Dr. Jabaji. She is a "no bones about it" pediatrician and tells you what you need to hear and not what you want to hear as a parent. I for one appreciate her knowledge and feedback. Both my children are both with Dr. Jabaji and we love her. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an experienced pediatrician.
RID: 1006084
09/10/09 3 3 4 4 Dr. Jabaji has been our pediatrician for 12 years. She takes the time to listen to me and also make my children feel comfortable. She respects the fact that I don't like to medicate my children unless absolutely neccessary. Years ago when my son had to be hospitalized I think she felt as bad as we did. He had been in her office that day, but later that eve. took a turn for the worse and she felt bad she did admit him earlier. I was very impressed by that because I don't think most doctors would be so honest. All my kids are in great health. Thanks Dr. Jabaji!
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 987064
14/09/09 5 5 5 5 She one helluva doctor. Best Ped every come across. She treats my kids as though they are one of hers. When my son was ill with high fever for 7 days and no diagnosis with no other symptom this sweet lady was in constant touch with us over the phone even on a weekend so much that she even gave us her cell phone. We have had this wonderfull experience with not once but 4x in the past 7 years , since my baby #1 was born in 2002. SHE IS EXCEEDINGLY GOOD. LISTENS TO HER PATIENTS VERY SYMPATHETICALLY AND GETS INVOLVED WITH THEIR PAIN. NEVER IGNORES WHAT U HAVE TO SAY.  Respond
RID: 953596
03/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Jabaji is a truly impressive doctor with an excellent bedside manner. While she was checking our daughter, she would close her eyes in deep concentration while she listened to her heartbeat. Then she would stop, smile at us, and continue conversing. It seemed that she was as interested in talking to us as she was in our young. I was also impressed by her listening skills, I made a quick remark at the beginning of our visit, half an hour later she's referring back to that remark to talk more about it. Wish I could remember what it was. Gave us lots of tips on how to deal with a two year old, gave us great conversation, made us feel really comfortable, definitely an A+ physician in my book!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 856396
08/04/09 5 5 5 5 This is probably the best peds doctor ever. She is genuine and really cares about children. She is hard working, honest, and nice. She is very passionate about her work. I highly recommend her and would not change her for the world.
RID: 820675
08/03/09 5 5 5 5 I have been taking my kids to Dr. jabaji since my oldest was born in 2000, and before that my sis took her 2 sons since 1991. She is so knowledgeable, kind and straight forward which is refreshing in these times where Dr.s will prescribe anything & everything. She doesnt mess around. Which is good. I completely trust her w/ my most valuable assets..... my kids.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 752870
31/12/08 4 4 5 5 She always was willing to see our baby as soon as possible, which is reassuring to first time parents. Dr. Jabaji answers all our questions and is able to explain why we need to do certain things. We are so fortunate that our baby is in such great medical care.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 746086
18/12/08 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor. I have seen many doctors in my days and she is easily one of the best. She is great with kids, very knowledgeable and friendly, but also down to business
RID: 695644
03/10/08 5 4 5 5 Dr Jabaji saved my daughters life. When my daughter was born, she was fine, a week later she was loosing weight. The doctor I had at the time could not fit us in. I called a friend who referred me to Dr Jabaji (she took us right in). She took a look at my 1 week old baby, made sure I was sitting and said please take her to the hospital immediately. She ensured I was ok to drive, then called the hospital to ensure they were ready when we walked in. A true lifesaver. My daughter is now 3 1/2, is as healthy as can be and absolutely loves Dr Jabaji. I do to.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 668752
19/08/08 3 4 4 5 Dr Jabaji is an excellent doctor. She is pro-breastfeeding and gave me good advice regarding my newborn. She knew what things to not worry about versus what needed to be looked into further.
RID: 584735
07/05/08 5 4 5 5 Dr Leila Jabaji is a very knowleadgble doctor. She is good with kids. Diagnosis is very good. Very friendly, approachable and good with kids. Will definitely recommend.  Respond
RID: 358636
03/07/07 5 3 5 5 Dr. Jabaji is exceptional with children, which makes the visit,that much easier. Her knowledge is valuable and always such a pleasant and patient person to see. Our children have seen her for the past 10 years. Would highly recommend her.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 54988
07/11/06 5 5 5 Dr. Jabaji is an excellent doctor. She has the right balance of qualities for a doctor. She is confident, humorous, and helpful. It seems that she always knows when to worry and how to soothe my concens. I appreciate the short wait times and the willingness to see my daughter spur of them moment. I have also called the switchboard at off times and have always been directly transfered to her personal number. Her office is warm and the murals in each room cheer up my daughter after one of her shots.I would recommend her to anyone with children. She is the best doctor in the area... by far.
Insurance: Pacificare
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 34388
02/07/06 5 5 5 Dr. Jabaji has been my two children's pediatrician for 16 years. I have worked in the medical field for 35 years and made my choice to have her as our doctor watching her in the ICU where I worked and her interactions with staff and parents. She is amazing. The only problem is that my children enjoy her so much they want to see her even when they are not sick....almost making excuses to see her. Every person I have recommended to Dr. Jabaji is as ecstatic as I am.  Respond
RID: 31108
28/05/06 5 5 5 Dr. Jabaji is a very thorough and competent pediatrician. She is sympathetic to the nerves of a new parent and is very patient. Dr. Jabaji is an amazing diagnostician. She is also very adaptable to your parenting choices and will give you her opinion about hot topics, but in the end will team up with the parent to provide the best care for the child. Dr. Jabaji is an amazing physician. I have personally recommended her to several people and of the 6 sets of parents who have taken me up on my recommendations, they are all as happy as I with her as their child's pediatrician.