Rate Dr. Jeffrey M. Darrow

Dr. Jeffrey M. Darrow's Ratings

I had an upper and lower Blepharoplasty this past August by Dr. Darrow and I couldn't be happier! From the minute I was introduced to Dr. Darrow by his fabulous assistant Helen, I knew I was in perfect hands. I had been to two other "Newbury St." surgeons for consultations before seeing Dr. Darrow and both times I felt like I was being 'pitched' by used-car salesmen. My consultation with Dr. Darrow, was thorough, non-rushed, educational and complete stress-free. I asked him a lot of questions and he answered each one knowledgeably and fairly. As a 58 year old man, he 'managed my expectations' (rather than 'promise me the moon as the other two surgeons had done). My procedure was done professionally by a team of really caring people. The results look amazing, and as I said before, I couldn't be happier and I recommend him without reservation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

I am 26. I got 350cc silicone under the muscle with inframammary incision. I started as a 34a and ended as a 34c. I am absolutely satisfied with my results and super grateful to Helen and Dr. Darrow as well as the rest of the staff who took care of me. I always felt safe and informed and would recommend Dr. Darrow to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

After having 4 kids, I needed a mommy makeover. After other consultations, I met with Dr. Darrow and immediately booked my appointment with his friendly assistant Helen. He understood exactly what I wanted and also told me how I could further contour my body. The results exceeded my expectations. The experience from the consultation, surgery and post op appointments have been great so far. I highly recommend Dr. Darrow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

My experiences with Dr. Jeffrey Darrow and Helen were extraordinary! I had a male breast reduction in July of 2013 after losing 160 lbs.and I couldn't be happier with the results. Dr. Jeff made me feel confident about the procedure from the consultation up until post-surgery follow-up appointments, he made sure that I was well-educated about the surgery and my expectations. He is truly an outstanding doctor and great man and the epitomy of what a top-notch doctor should be. The amount of money paid for this procedure doesn't match the gratitude I have for him, he has changed me both physically and mentally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

I saw Dr. Darrow for a Rhinoplasty. My surgery was 5 wks. ago, I am coming along very well. He was wonderful from the start. Helen, his Assistant and all the nurses were excellent also. I can't say enough about their professionalism and manner. I am very happy w/the results! Highly recommend Dr. Darrow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

I have wanted a breast augmentation for many years and finally got the courage to have it done! The whole process went so smoothly thanks to Helen, Dr. Darrow's assistant. I was so nervous and she is so helpful and easy to talk to. I never felt uncomfortable asking questions or calling the office. Dr. Darrow was wonderful! I am so happy that I chose to have him perform the procedure. He is so knowledgable, patient, and has a great bedside manner. I have had no complications, very little to no pain after the procedure, and I am now 3 weeks PO and loving my results. My incisions already look amazing and I can tell as a little more time passes you will not see them at all. I can't believe how natural and symmetric my breast are! Dr. Darrow helped me to select the best size for my body and I am thrilled with my results! I highly recommend Dr. Darrow if you are considering any cosmetic procedure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I am extremely happy with the procedure I had with Dr. Darrow. I had an upper blepharoplasty and lower (pinch) blepharoplasty surgery performed by Dr. Darrow. I chose to have only a local anesthesia and it was absolutely painless and very little sensation that my eyes were being operated on, for those that may be concerned regarding using a local anesthesia. The results are beyond my expectations; my eyes are virtually wrinkle free and I don't look so tired anymore. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Darrow, and his staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I went in for a consult and the office was very professional and the doctor was kind and helpful in answering all my questions. The assistant/nurse Helen is amazing. She was patient in explaining fees and scheduling my procedure. I had an additional question and Dr. Darrow returned my phone call personally within an hour and I really appreciated that. I would highly and with confidence recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2013

Dr. Darrow and his staff are the best. I highly recommend this great surgeon to any one. I had a tummy tuck over a year ago after hating the way I looked. My sagging belly had me covering myself up from my husband for years and now I am so confident and our intimate relationship has grown so much. I am so thankful. I look amazing now. Dr. Darrow took a look at me and knew exactly what I needed and went over and beyond to make sure my body was contoured to perfection. I wouldn't go to anyone else I have found my guy!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715181].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

Dr Darrow and his staff were outstanding. I highly recommend him for breast augmentation surgery. I was extremely satisfied with the experience and the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][715180].votes_count ]]