Rate Dr. Barbara Vivino

Dr. Barbara Vivino's Ratings

Dr. Vivino helped me tremendously. She has great insight and if you listen to her and you are willing to look at yourself it will make a huge positive change. She is also warm, friendly and funny. I recommend her to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

I found her to be not tuned in at all, and she was quite rude. But, what I found troubling was that when she made comments or statements that reflected a lack of insight, she would deny making them. I have since heard similar things from other people about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2254215].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 10, 2014

I can only say how lucky I am to have found Dr. Vivino--I have also recommended her over the years to friends who have also found her to be both extremely compassionate and knowledgeable. I wish I felt that way about all my doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2014

I founnd her to be inaccurate and inappropriate. I was warned of her reputation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

Can't say enough positive things about Barbara. She's wonderful. I recommended her to two of my friends who also love her. I wish I still lived in the area and could continue seeing her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Throughout the trauma and grief surrounding the dissolution of my marriage Dr. Vivino has been an invaluable resource. As a therapist she has provided the perfect mix of compassion, intelligence, and objectivity to help me sort out the issues and challenges I'm facing with clarity and hope.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

I could not recommend Barbara MORE to anyone seeking psychotherapy, she is the best. She is very easy going and always willing to work with you regarding scheduling etc. She also truly cares for all aspects of her patients lives. The combination of her in depth experience, expertise, and engaging personality makes her a gem to the field of psychology. I do not believe I could have reached the point in my treatment that I have with her with any other therapist. She is wonderful at listening and as well as guiding your thought train, helping you come to epiphanies about yourself and your thought mannerism that are most likely unreachable without her guidance and skill. My visits with her are always incredibly comfortable on all fronts and I truly enjoy talking to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

I have been working with Dr. Vivino for approx. 2 years. She is an outstanding therapist, very compassionate, intelligent and non-judgmental. I highly recommend her as a therapist and as an expert in her field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Excellent therapist! She really helped me. Strongly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

I found Dr. Vivino to be very warm, compassionate and knowledgeable and would recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][236215].votes_count ]]