Dr. ELIAS S. ADAM

Rate Dr. ELIAS S. ADAM

Dr. ELIAS S. ADAM's Ratings

Great chiropractor, really relived my neck pain and his ongoing treatment has kept me well since. Highly recommend him and his staff.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

This is the best clinic I have ever visit. No only the doctor is really clear about the procedure but he really cares about his patients. The staff is really nice and professional, and I can not be in better hands. I had serious back problems, my lower back pain was killing me and in occasions I wasn't able to even stand up because the pain. But now thanks to doc. Adam I'm able to work again. And not only that but my health got allot better. Before I just to get sick all the time and now I got about 6the months without even a cold. I'm really happy to have him as a doctor. Because I did not found a clinic or a doctor. I found a new family with Doc. Adam and his staff. Because family its the one who really cares about you. And they do.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Very caring and Knowledgeble doctor. I went to him withe severe back and neck pain and in a shirt time, I am already feeling so much relief.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

EXCELLENT DR. VERY HUMBLE, KNOWLEDGEABLE, TERRIFIC CHIROPRACTOR.!EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Great Chiropractor, I have referred all my family and friends to him.

Submitted June 4, 2011 | flag